Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really need a response guys

finished JP 90 day routine

doing Ulis starting of with 30 second holds x 2 reps, and horse squeezes 5 second holds x 2 reps
    and continuing to do 20 mins of jelqing

can I do this 3 days on 1 day off or is it too much?
    I heard girth work shouldn't be done everyday someone pls confirm don't want to break my dick

thanks
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

Good evening!

No one can tell you what is too much for you. All we can do is point you in the right direction (well, "right direction" generally speaking).

Did you ever have any negative PIs? If not then the program you followed was a good one...but, maybe, just maybe you could stand to do more (either more sets, more reps, stronger grip, etc).

For example, the JP90 is something that I can not do (yet). It is too much for me and I show negative PIs. So, I devised my own program. I am going to move to three-days on, one-day off tonight. But, gonna watch for negative PIs and back down to two-days on, one-day off if that is what I need to do.

How is your EQ (erection quality)? Through the roof? If yes, the add some.

You stated that you just finished the JP90 program. What are you planning on doing now? Another round of JP90? Lots of folks do that....
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

If it ain't broke don't fix it . Continue doing what you are doing until you reach a plateau or you encounter negative PIs.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X