Jelqs vs squeezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqs vs squeezes

Which do you think is more effective? I'm tired of doing jelqs. Too much effort. I did about 30 5 second squeezes last night after I hung and my flaccid was engorged and huge.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Squeezes are more effective for girth. It is an advanced exercise and it is recommended that one should be well conditioned before attempting them. It looks like you have been around for a while, if you feel you are conditioned then go for it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for your response. I do think I'm conditioned enough even though I haven't done much jelqing lately. Mainly in the last couple years just the phallosan and hanging. I desperately need my Bpel to catch up to my BPSFL. My BPSFL is like 7.5 inches and Bpel probably 6.8 or 6.9. Haven't measured in a while.. I hope squeezes 2 on 1 off along with hanging 14 hours a week will help...
      Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
      Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
      Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

The hanging should get you results. Keep pushing forward. Obviously squeezes are good for the girth. Sounds like a reasonable routine. You may also want to check out O Bends. Very very effective.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I got tired of jelqs, too. So I switched to the jelq free routine. Side to Sides and squeezes. I like it. It's been about a month and a half so cannot judge success yet. I try to avoid measuring too often, it gets in my head. But i do plan to measure this week. So I'll see if the jelq free is successful.
          You may try uli's. I used o do just stretching and edging, with slow gains, but once I added the uli I got better gains in length and girth.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

The squeeze is more of an isolation movement. The jelq can be used for many different goals- depending on how they're performed.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X