No announcement yet.

How are you guys gaining so fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minutes, yes. I don't think trex has an extender...

Comment

No iwasnt talkinga bout minutes. 5 on days 2 off days. I thought that 5 on 2 off was a universal way of saying "x days on x days off".

And youre right i dont have an extender. Im not going to use ANY devices. Manual ONLY!!!!

VERY low intensity trex. Because overstretched ligs or tunica COULD be what is holding you back right now. So, if you stretch too hard during your decon break, then your decon break could have the reverse effect. Honestly, I think a better approach for you would be to just do one set of basic stretches in the shower every day. 30 second holds, light pulls. Just to keep your flaccid up.
      Of course low itensity.. but heres a problem. Idk if overstretched ligs or the tunica is holding me back. Heres why: I told you a while back taht i had stopped stretchign altogether for 1.5 months. I only did jelqing and warmups in taht month and a half. And after that i decided to go back to an orginal routine and put some stretching in.

3 wks later the stretching hasnt really done anything for me.

Even though i want EL i also want FL, and tahts always seemed to never gain.
      Something like... 5 minutes of stretching and 5 minutes of jelqing. Add 2 minutes to each every week until you see something happening. Why don't we wait and see what your decon brings you, okay? And try not to measure until your decon break is OVER. Don't be surprised if you lose size either. You can easily gain it back.
      Why not start at 10 minutes and move up? 5 seems a little low to me. Youre also implying i should count time and not reps right?

How fast and with what erection jelqs do you think i should do?
      2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
      6: 5.75 | 6.25
      7: 6 | 6.5
      8: 6 | 6.5
      9: 6.25 | 6.75
      10: 6.25 | 6.75
      11: 6.25 | 6.75
      12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
      8"

Comment

Ugh, damn time increments!

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
          I only did jelqing and warmups in taht month and a half. And after that i decided to go back to an orginal routine and put some stretching in.
          Jelqing hits your ligs and tunica too. ESPECIALLY your tunica.

Why not start at 10 minutes and move up? 5 seems a little low to me. Youre also implying i should count time and not reps right? How fast and with what erection jelqs do you think i should do?
          That was just a rough estimate. You can start where you want. The point is, you HAVE to get some good direction in your routines when you come back. Progressive and methodical increases over time.

And, by the way, have you ever tried just jelqing and stretching for 5 minutes?

Kevin12 over at Thunders gained 3/4" in length in 3 months doing 75 jelqs 2 days on 1 day off after going 3 months with a MUCH longer routine and no gains. Just a thought...I think there are a lot of closet "less is more" type people here who spend WAY too much time under load when they just don't need to!

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
            I think there are a lot of closet "less is more" type people here who spend WAY too much time under load when they just don't need to!
            Gator, do you mean that these "closet cases" (haha) are not doing enough PE, or using enough tension, or something else?

Comment

Jelqing hits your ligs and tunica too. ESPECIALLY your tunica.
              Does taht mean i should back off on stretching?
              And, by the way, have you ever tried just jelqing and stretching for 5 minutes?

Kevin12 over at Thunders gained 3/4" in length in 3 months doing 75 jelqs 2 days on 1 day off after going 3 months with a MUCH longer routine and no gains. Just a thought...I think there are a lot of closet "less is more" type people here who spend WAY too much time under load when they just don't need to!
              What do you mean?

Jelqing and stretching 5 combined? Or 5 jelqing and 5 stretching.

Is that 75 jelq strokes (1 stroke) or (2 stroke = 1 rep)? And that sounds like a good idea.. except how long would i keep a small routine like that? Do i increase intensity? Whats his stretching like? What erections does he jelq with and how fast?

Goal
              8"

Comment

I encourage those with great EQ to pretend to have bad EQ by jelqing with a low erection level. Im thinking that by simulating partial ED you will grow faster. Keeping the session slow and relaxed. No counting verbally is great think on the quality of the jelq. Use PE as a meditation type of thing to relax you. PE should destress you. If you have to lay flat on your bed to do PE then do so. Anything to get into the zone.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL THIS FUCKING CONFUSION!?!?!?!?!?!

(This really is starting to get frustrating as hell)

Comment

Does taht mean i should back off on stretching?

What do you mean?

Jelqing and stretching 5 combined? Or 5 jelqing and 5 stretching.

Is that 75 jelq strokes (1 stroke) or (2 stroke = 1 rep)? And that sounds like a good idea.. except how long would i keep a small routine like that? Do i increase intensity? Whats his stretching like? What erections does he jelq with and how fast?
                    Haha, you're killing me trex...

That would be 5 minutes of stretching AND 5 minutes of jelqing.

He used light strokes, slow strokes (4-5 seconds). and 75 jelqs...not 150. 75 individual strokes. He didn't stretch but more than one set of 5-ways. He hated stretching. I don't think he PEs anymore. He was in it for a small amount of gains and he got them. Haven't heard from him in months.

Progression trex...PROGRESSION. With a routine like that, it would be sensible to add 25 jelq reps every 1-2 weeks.

I'm thinking we need a thread discussing progression....

Comment

KP, by the way, where is "The Motherlode" is that in Antarctica?

Comment

Calix, what are you confused about exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          KP, by the way, where is "The Motherlode" is that in Antarctica?
                          California along the golden chain Hwy 49. Gold country!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thank you Gator, once and for all, whew!

Comment

That would be 5 minutes of stretching AND 5 minutes of jelqing.

He used light strokes, slow strokes (4-5 seconds). and 75 jelqs...not 150. 75 individual strokes. He didn't stretch but more than one set of 5-ways. He hated stretching. I don't think he PEs anymore. He was in it for a small amount of gains and he got them. Haven't heard from him in months.

Progression trex...PROGRESSION. With a routine like that, it would be sensible to add 25 jelq reps every 1-2 weeks.
                              I dont get it though. Did this kevin guy count reps or time? You stell me how got to 5 minutes and also 75 strokes.

Goal
                              8"

Comment

I count each second for stretching reps, not total time.

Count ONE...TWO... etc, or get a stopwatch. The "total time" idea never worked for me.

Also, I count jelqs by reps, not "total time" doing it, just as above.

Comment

Working...
                                X