Extenders Ranked by Popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extenders Ranked by Popularity

If you don't know anything about extenders, or don't at least plan to buy one, please don't respond.

This is primarily for people who have already bought & used at least one extender, or have researched the subject & plan to buy one soon. After you vote, let us know how you voted and why. Price/ Features/ Whatever...

FastSize Extenders are not included because they appear to be out of business. At least for now, this style of extender is not an option.

Although I have not used an extender yet, I'm a big fan of these devices--they are definitely a well documented way to make some nice length gains. Part of the point of this poll is to let newer guys figure out the differences between the Extender brands & why people prefer some extender styles vs. others.
    X4 Labs Extender
    33.60%
    PeniMaster
    7.20%
    Jes Extender
    5.60%
    SizeGenetics
    8.80%
    Andropenis
    17.60%
    Male Edge Extender
    6.40%
    Quick extender pro
    4.00%
    Ebay Clone
    11.20%
    HomeMade Device
    5.60%

The poll is expired.

blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 08-29-2010, 01:18 AM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

bump - doing research into this and would really like to see some feedback from the Gym
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
      bump - doing research into this and would really like to see some feedback from the Gym
      Thanks for the bump. I'm hoping we can get more responses. New guys are constantly asking this question. Although I feel like I have an answer for myself (after doing some research), I think guys trying to decide would benefit....

thanks for the bump

Comment

i dont really know much about extenders, but iv read some forms.

i wanted to purchases one in the future, what do you guys think about the X4 Labs Extender?

Comment

My vote was for the X4 labs extender. It seems like a good combination of high quality/ reasonable price. There's also an article on extender buying tips that might help you:
          Extender Buying Tips

Comment

Bump.. We need more votes!

Comment

i'm not even 300hrs yet on my extender (andropenis) and my dick is getting huge! I am in awe of what this thing is doing to me. Already at 7in and almost 6 girth and every week i keep getting bigger. Last night's romp and the wife was holeeee shhhhhh!!!!!!111 the whole time. I am ecstatic. It's damn hard work wearing this thing 7hrs a day but it WORKS and I must be a fast gainer. If I gained no more at this point I would still be stoked. I only wish I would have done this 10yrs ago.
              starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
              March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
              March: BPFL 7.7
              Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

giveitago: That's really great!

I also wish I found PE sooner. But the reason I didn't find it, is because I wasn't looking (I was content).

Comment

No quick extender pro option?
                  06/22/10: BPEL 6.5 x EG 5.15
                  Current: 7.25 x 5.375

Comment

Originally posted by Pose View Post
                    No quick extender pro option?
                    Is this pretty popular? Maybe we should drop the "male edge extender" & add the quick extender pro. I'll try to edit the poll now. If I can't I guess we will have to wait for a moderator to land on this thread.

Comment

I tried.. I can't edit the poll.

Comment

I had purchased the PeniMaster about six months ago. It cost a fair amount I believe, close to $250 (w/ shipping from Germay to the USA). I didn't do as much research as I should have, so now that I'm here I feel like I got ripped off...but only because of the price. The extender itself is durable and solid (it's German after all) with a bunch of extending rods of varying lengths ( I"ll never have to use all the rods). It took some time to get used to putting it on but now it's second nature. I stopped using it about 4 months ago, but plan on going to go back to it after I finish JPs 90 Day.
                        STATS:
                        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                        :rolleyes:

Comment

On thunders everyone buys the penimaster, no other extender is even remotely as popular. I think its for the reasons you mentioned; it's excellent quality. I think a lot of older guys don't mind shelling out a little cash also. Some of the guys over there buy lots of devices.

I have lots of PE gear already, so my wife didn't want me to go spend $$$ on more pe stuff. That's why I decided to make my own extender for now. Its still a work in progress & I'm open to suggestions. I might copy the gen 5 extender design for the arms that way I can get some good tension built in & maybe it would be easier to increase the the force that way too.

Here's both homemade extenders:
                          Blinks Extender (A Work in Progress)
                          The Gen5 Extender

Even the best homemade extender is completely inferior to something like the penimaster. I'm not sure if the X4 labs is equal in quality to the penimaster, but it does appear that way in the pictures. The X4 labs starter edition is only $125 if you use the coupon. That's really a great deal for what appears to be a high quality device. That's why I ended up voting for the X4 labs extender.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                            I tried.. I can't edit the poll.
                            I edited the poll for you and replaced the one with quick extender pro.

Comment

Thank you! I'll pm the guy that wanted to vote for it

Comment

Working...
                              X