No announcement yet.

can you stay hard after orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well of course, after dry orgasms I just get harder and I can have a large number of them and remain hard,is this cheating and if so do I care mwhahaha?

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      Im 47 years old and i can still stay hard after ejaculation. But this was not always the case, with PE edging and herbs i can stay hard to the next ejaculation if i wanted to.
      Legend.

I'm now 51 and I can stay hard after ejaculation. Generally the wife is finished, so it's just an erection sitting there. But once in a while she will use it. On it's own it will stay at about 85% to 90% for about 5 minutes, then subside. However, with her help it will stay at 95% for another 10 minutes after that initial 5 (where she is asking "why is it still so hard?).
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Should be a real poll to get accurate numbers, but to answer typically can go about 3-4 rounds either with no delay or only maybe 1-2 minutes between (for it to get completely hard again vs 70% or so).
        Original/Current Stats:
        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I m 37.
          I could always do 3h of non stop sex but after orgasm I need some time to be fully hard again.
          It s a matter of individuality.

Comment

Working...
          X