No announcement yet.

Circumcised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut. Recently. Doc was old as shit and probably coulda done a better job but it works fine and gets the job done.

I prefer my situation now. No regrets. It feels, looks, and performs better than before! Who would have known that little piece of skin could be such a pain in the ass? Getting dome is spectacular now as well -- minimal teeth!! YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Jelqasaurus View Post
      Getting dome is spectacular now as well -- minimal teeth!! YEAH!
      Jelq, what does that mean?

Comment

I'm all natural.

I cant imagine what it would be like to be circumcised. Your glans would be rubbing on your boxers 24/7. You wont be able to masturbate without lube!!!! Thats the end of the world for me.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
          Jelq, what does that mean?
          Elementary my dear 8. What Jelqasaurus is refering to with his Colloquialism of the word, "Dome", is getting head/blowjob. Now that he is circumcised, her teeth no longer pull the foreskin forward to be raked with the teeth.
          When I got too large for my wife to give me "Dome" without the teeth hurting so bad, I simply had all her teeth removed. *Snicker*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
            I'm all natural.

I cant imagine what it would be like to be circumcised. Your glans would be rubbing on your boxers 24/7. You wont be able to masturbate without lube!!!! Thats the end of the world for me.
            Not true, Radiohead, about your first statement. But yes, I think most cut guys would agree with you that they need lube to masturbate. Personally, I produce so much natural lubrication that it is not a problem--same for entering my lady. That lube does the trick every time. Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. It's like I can't imagine what it would be like to masturbate just using my foreskin. Well, I guess I CAN imagine it, but you know what I mean.

Comment

I am uncut and goodness it is an ugly dangling skin that irks me everytime...Most of my gym buddies are cut...well actually all of them...when your a black South African to go uncut is almost viewed like a sin...I am a black dude so yeah man they are constantly taking a crack at me. I wanted to get cut before i got married...but couldn't get around to it. Wife would not have been happy about it...but i will be cutting it off as soon as she says she's pregnant. At the rate that we are screwing it should be any minute now ...
              October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
              October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
              February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
              Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

I'm uncut, but have been thinking more of getting cut

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  I'm cut, but the good doctor left a lot of foreskin, and the frenulum, of course, so with all the P.E. under my belt my dick hangs with the foreskin covering half the glans, so flaccid, I look uncut--best of both worlds. Ha, ha.
                  I too am a mistake lol nah i dont know what to say its like i am circumsized but yet I have strings of skin still connecting my head to the penis... Weird
                  Starting stats

6" BPEL :bad:
                  5.5" EG (Midshaft):cool:

Comment

Bumping this, as there has been a lot of posting about cut or uncut.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

circ

Well I'm amazed that so many want to rid themselves of quality parts of their anatomy.Mine was taken at 6 mo.
                      because " what would the other boys say in gym".WHAT???? The only thing about this is, I didn't get cut tight.
                      There's still some left for me to play with!!!!!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Uncut is an big advantage

Originally posted by DickMaster View Post
                        I´m uncut. Being uncut is VERY common in Finland. I heard that being cut is very common in USA. Is it true?

OK here goes! One of my great obsessions. To your question, yes most guys in the US are cut. And in my opinion a very sad fact. I was radically cut as an infant, and well into adult hood I read an article in Mens Health about how parents were re-thinking having their sons circumcised. It referred the reader to a book called "The Joys of Un-Circumcising". What I read blew me away. The cultural/religious hocus-pocus was shocking. No guy wants to admit that his manhood has been compromised. No one!! But the facts strongly suggest (to me) it does.

Every part of our bodies evolved with a purpose. Two eyes so you see in 3-dimensions, two ears to locate the direction of sound, and so on. The foreskin is no different. It has a purpose which is to protect the membrane of the glans (it's not skin) from abrasion. It stays soft, sensitive and in a controlled environment. Over time, unprotected, you loose some degree of sensitivity.

I was so moved by this, I restored my foreskin so even my doctor cannot tell the difference. Sadly the frenulum (sic) is gone forever, which is the most sensitive part of the penis. But I think it looks better, feels better, and finally I have back what nature intended in the first place.

Sorry if this goes against the beliefs of the pro-circumcisers. But I feel so strongly about this I had to speak up. If anyone wants to see the result of restoration, let me know. Bet you can't tell the difference. I'll need an email address as attachments are not permitted in private messages.

Cheers,
                        Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
                        EL - 7"
                        BPEL - 7 1/2"
                        EG - 6"
                        EQ - 9"

Comment

Oh no, don't do it.

Originally posted by meh03 View Post
                          Dickmaster,

i am uncut, aand have been for 42 years it is a common practice in the US to be circumsized at birth. but Since i am a n aduld, I am going to have the circumsion done , after my wife get pregnant
                          meh03, Think carefully about being circumcised. Over time you will loose some sensitivity. The glans was never intended by evolution to be exposed. And since you're in a forum that is all about gaining size, an uncircumcised penis appears larger because the shaft skin is relaxed as opposed to stretched. Thus you loose the perception of girth. Too a continuous flow of shaft skin to the tip gives the perception of greater length. I was cut as an infant and paid a heavy price for it over the years. I did restore the foreskin and it was the best thing I've done. Ask most any un-circ guy and he'll tell you much the same. Be careful in your decision. Outside the U.S. they think we're looney for cutting away skin that nature intended to be there.
                          Cheers

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
                          EL - 7"
                          BPEL - 7 1/2"
                          EG - 6"
                          EQ - 9"

Comment

Originally posted by meh03 View Post
                            Dickmaster,

i am uncut, aand have been for 42 years it is a common practice in the US to be circumsized at birth. but Since i am a n aduld, I am going to have the circumsion done , after my wife get pregnant
                            Why after that?

Comment

I am cut and I don't think I would want to be uncut because of the stereotypes attached to it. In the US, I think alot of women see being uncut as "gross" and "unsanitary". I don't know why though. About 80% of the worlds men are uncircumsized. Outside of the USA and parts of the middle east, it's pretty rare to be circumsized.

Comment

Uncut vs Cut

Originally posted by Incognito2010 View Post
                                I am cut and I don't think I would want to be uncut because of the stereotypes attached to it. In the US, I think alot of women see being uncut as "gross" and "unsanitary". I don't know why though. About 80% of the worlds men are uncircumsized. Outside of the USA and parts of the middle east, it's pretty rare to be circumsized.
                                I was circumcised at birth as was most male infants in the U.S.. It was a non-issue with me until I read an article many many years in Men's Health magazine about a changing attitude on circumcision. It referred readers to a book titled, "The Joys of Un-Circumcising". I was blown away at the dogma surrounding the issue. Like being cut or not, there seems no part of the body that evolution created that has no purpose. And so is the foreskin. I restored mine and it was the finest thing I've done with my body. As to other peoples stereotyped attitudes, this is about me and not about them. Being uncircumcised makes you appear larger, and it protects the sensitivity of the glans which is what produces that sensational feeling at climax. Notwithstanding, I can appreciate what you're saying. If you were uncut and considering being cut, I would come out swinging and try to change your mind. How sad something so foolish can get a foothold within a social or religious group. Arghhhhh!!!
                                Be cool,
                                Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
                                EL - 7"
                                BPEL - 7 1/2"
                                EG - 6"
                                EQ - 9"

Comment

Working...
                                X