Ejaculation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
    I'm right there too! Before I started, I was like a little squirt gun. Now I'm like a Navy 18'' cannon!!!!
    haha We bombing bitches

Comment

Hey all

I have shot 1.2m before when i have been edging feels great lol!!!

Regards,

nabsta

Comment

Originally posted by Nabsta View Post
        Hey all

I have shot 1.2m before when i have been edging feels great lol!!!

Regards,

nabsta
        Oh, how long do you edge?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey Pole i edge for like 30mins almost to climax then stop. I find I cum truck loads when i do that for that long.

Comment

Hey Nabsta. Stay really hydrated and don't ejaculate for a couple days. Then edge for 30min again. You'll be like Mt. St Helens in 1980!!!
            Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
            and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

Yeah, I did that two days ago! I waited for a couple of days, drank a lot of water and edged for about 20min before my girlfriend came around.
                I was actually shooting!!! A lot! I made a mess out of her Wooohooo!
                Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

Atta boy Todger!! Make sure you give her a good shower every now and then.

Comment

Oops, I did it again!!!
                    Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

I was edging last night, and I shot cum for almost ten seconds. I love PE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                        I was edging last night, and I shot cum for almost ten seconds. I love PE!!!
                        Don't you know that masturbation is a sin. Well it makes you go blind and grow hair on your palms.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Don't you know that masturbation is a sin. Well it makes you go blind and grow hair on your palms.
                          Well. I'm not blind yet, and hair has grown everywhere but my palms. So, I must be doing something right.

Comment

i believe the best way to shoot, is to not jack off or anything for a few days, then wen jacking off edge repeatedly for at least 20-30 mins if u hav the time, then finally wen u cant handle it anymore blow le wad, oh also wen cumming keep jacking off real fast
                            Starting 11/1/09:
                            NBPEL: 6.25 inches
                            BPEL: 6.6 inches
                            EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
                            NBPEL: 8+ inches
                            BPEL: 8+ inches
                            EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

Originally posted by jordan485 View Post
                              i believe the best way to shoot, is to not jack off or anything for a few days, then wen jacking off edge repeatedly for at least 20-30 mins if u hav the time, then finally wen u cant handle it anymore blow le wad, oh also wen cumming keep jacking off real fast
                              Yeah, your right. I did that today, and I ruined the washcloth I was using to clean up the mess.

Comment

I find I shoot the most when I edge for a good 20 minutes or so and then, when building up to the PONR I gently stroke underneath my glans on the underside of my shaft. I do this and let it subside a few times before finally gently rubbing to completion.

The other day when doing this, I really fired out hard and the next 2-3 pumps made a mess of my groin. It was very powerful as well and felt great
                                Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Working...
                                X