Sideways or "half" Compliments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideways or "half" Compliments

Women seem to give "half compliments", like complementing and insulting at the same time. Here are some I've herd, feel free to share yours. I have my measurements here not to brag or anything like that, just to show what I'm talking about.

-you have a "good" size dick. (7x5)
    -your one of the top two hottest guys I've had.
    - yea your hot, but you have a "bad personality".
    -your upper body is too big ( 50 inch chest,19inch arms), but your legs are too skinny, it looks stupid.
    - your waist is too small, it looks weird.
    -yeah your dick is the biggest..... Of my serious boyfriends.

Haha, all taken in stride. I think it's that " knock him down a peg" mentality.

I don't see the problem with you have a good size dick. Or the hot thing. Personality thing is intended as a straight insult.

Assumeing your legs are 27" plus they are in proportion.

I agree re the dick of serious boyfriend .
    I get you are strong for a guy your age

Comment

I'm 20. My legs are only 25 inches mid thigh, so I guess she's right. I don't worry about things like that though, always room to grow in BB and PE. Thanks for replying to my post, I'm new here.

Comment

I think your spending too much time in bars.
        Maybe you might think about trying to meet some nice girls somewhere.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I'm with a girl. We started dating when I was 18 and she was 30. Some of these came from her.

Comment

Wow that must be interesting for both of you and of course it makes sense that an experienced woman like her may be prone to "offering" her opinion in the way that she does. I didn't mean any disparagement; my apologies if I sounded nasty.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

No need for apologies , your right on the money ! She does offer advice very freely.she works in the profficional/ office world her whole life, so she has advice in all areas of life. Although , she says she wishes I was her age, it's weird she would get serious with me. The difference in sexual experience did bother me at first .

Comment

Can I ask what your waist size is ,it is rare to have people saying it is too small?

Comment

This is a manipulative tactic designed to subtly establish and maintain control over you. It's employed by both men and women for the same basic reason.

When a woman says those types of things, she's trying to make you feel insecure. She's pointing out real or creating imagined flaws in you because she feels you attract female attention. She knows that guys who attract female attention have options in sexual partners and is threatened by it.

Ultimately, she's concerned that you'll find another girl - one who's younger and/or hotter - and abandon her. By making you feel insecure, she's reducing your confidence. By reducing your confidence, she's making you less attractive and less likely to attract female attention.

Some of the most powerful versions of this manipulation criticize things about the subject that most people would consider to be a strength - especially the subject himself. In your case, let's take your slim waste. I'm sure you work pretty hard to maintain it. Professional models are paid large sums of money to have that attribute. Many women are highly attracted such a physique. It should be a point of pride for you. The particular girl who made the remark about your waist was well aware of that fact. In her mind, she had to reverse your self-perception to take you down a peg.

I'm glad you brought it up so that the tactic could be explained. It's not cute. It's not playful. It's not respectful. The good thing is that once you understand what the other person is trying to do, the tactic loses is effectiveness. When you're in a sexual relationship with someone who does that kind of thing, beware.
                  Start: 12/23/12
                  BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                  FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                  BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                  BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                  FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

^ +1!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

+ 2.

There is generally a lot of people who try to bring other people down, just to make themselves feel better (and not only women).
                      So choose your social group well! Everything from your immune-system to your self-confidence might depend on it
                      ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                      April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                      May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                      July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                      August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martini View Post
                        This is a manipulative tactic designed to subtly establish and maintain control over you. It's employed by both men and women for the same basic reason.

When a woman says those types of things, she's trying to make you feel insecure. She's pointing out real or creating imagined flaws in you because she feels you attract female attention. She knows that guys who attract female attention have options in sexual partners and is threatened by it.

Ultimately, she's concerned that you'll find another girl - one who's younger and/or hotter - and abandon her. By making you feel insecure, she's reducing your confidence. By reducing your confidence, she's making you less attractive and less likely to attract female attention.

Some of the most powerful versions of this manipulation criticize things about the subject that most people would consider to be a strength - especially the subject himself. In your case, let's take your slim waste. I'm sure you work pretty hard to maintain it. Professional models are paid large sums of money to have that attribute. Many women are highly attracted such a physique. It should be a point of pride for you. The particular girl who made the remark about your waist was well aware of that fact. In her mind, she had to reverse your self-perception to take you down a peg.

I'm glad you brought it up so that the tactic could be explained. It's not cute. It's not playful. It's not respectful. The good thing is that once you understand what the other person is trying to do, the tactic loses is effectiveness. When you're in a sexual relationship with someone who does that kind of thing, beware.
                        I agree, but they could also just be teasing. I do the same thing sometimes when teasing.
                        Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                        BPEL: 5,5 inches
                        EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                        BPEL: 7 inches
                        EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martini View Post

I for one give Aston Martini the thumbs up on his post!

The kind of behavior he describes has been around forever, it's just that we don't have to stop in and look at it too often. But I got admit, I don't know if it's the full moon, or just society in general lately, this need to be subltly controlling by women is an epidemic. Of course like Aston Martini said, men and women, but since this post is about women I'll keep it to women-that's my disclaimer as not to sound sexist.

It seems that a lot of us also like to be totally honest and very bubbly and exuberant. I quite often say to my wife that she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my entire life,, and that she is my reason for living. Sometimes I just don't get any comment back, not that I was looking for one of the first place, but sometimes a complement in return just feels so good. At this point in our relationship I know that she is confident about where she stands in my life. Sometimes that's good. Sometimes that's bad. A good way to visualize it is just to picture in your mind a cat and a dog. The dog is so eager to please and to do what he can for the master that he loves. The cat on the other hand is standoffish, friendly but not giving it away. The cat makes you work for it and the dog freely gives it away. Of course there are exceptions to what I say. Most of this stuff is hardwired into people though,, it's kind of like guys got Dicks and women have WooWoo's.

Personally at my age, I'm tired of playing games with everybody. And not a day goes by that somebody isn't trying to pull the wool over somebody else's eyes, or actually make a new game with a whole different set of rules. Quite honestly there are days when I don't know whether on coming or going! But I said it once and I'll say it again, wherever my path in life takes me, I'll be going there with a bigger Dick! PE rules!
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Thank you for explaining, she is very territorial, if that's the right word, with me and other women. She always makes jokes that I'm cheating on her etc. I like the cat/dog analogy . Just thinking about all the subtle mind games that goes on an a relationship is exhausting.

Comment

I would think about if you want to be around that.

Comment

Working...
                              X