Your definition of slut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your definition of slut?

Was just on Mr. Teenie Weenie's thread(didn't want to derail your thread) and it got me to thinking(definitely not always a good thing, lol), what makes a person a slut? In this day and age, the actual Webster's definition of slut has changed(for each individually) and me personally, don't even like the word, as I cringe at the very sight or sound of it.

images1.jpg
    I really hate the word slut because it's generally used when the person using it is a)uncomfortable b)jealous c) intimidated d)all of the above... of the person(or certain attributes of said person) it's being used on for one reason or the other. [Or that's my take on it anyways] Tell me why you use the word on whoever.

Question for those who call people sluts: (and I want opinions from all you non slut callers as well, lol)

What makes them a slut?
    a)the number of partners a person(male or female) has
    b)the time it takes them to have their first sexual encounter with a new person
    c)how you perceive said person on their attire
    d)all of the above.

Now, if the following where known as the universal definition of "slut", count me in
    SlutDefinition.jpg
    the number of partners a person(male or female) has
    30.00%
    the time it takes them to have their first sexual encounter with a new person
    20.00%
    how you perceive said person on their attire
    0%
    all of the above
    10.00%
    something else(please comment your opinion)
    40.00%
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

100% agreed. It's too bad that such a negative context has been attached to the word. Aside from my description in that other thread, here's some fitting acronyms.

Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

Sexually Liberated Unashamed Teacher

She Likes Unending Touches

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A man cant be a slut the reason a woman for mw is a slut is because its easy for a woman to get laid if she sleeps around cause its easy for her to get sex makes her a slut, a man has to work to have sex thats my theory on why he cant be a slut
      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

For those that answered time, what time frame would be considered slutty?

One night stand?
        A couple days?
        One week?
        One month?

What about age? Is this a factor in your thinking.....this girl is a slut?
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

I don't usually call anyone a slut, though I have made comments that someone is dressed like a slut. When ass cheeks and boobies are hanging out of their clothing, especially at a young age considered to be highly inappropriate, then I'll say they look slutty. That's rare though too. Usually I use the word "nasty" rather than slut or slutty.
          MrsDonjelqer76
          Last edited by MrsDonjelqer76; 08-18-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

To me a slut ( guy or girl ) is someone who sleeps around just for the sport of it, to see how many the can sleep with. Constantly having sex for the hell of it with out emotion. I am not speaking about someone who has had a one night stand here or there, i mean a truly promiscuous person who has no regard for their own body and does not care about the risk they are taking.

A person who has had sex with 10 different people a month and continues to do so would be a slut in my opinion.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A slut is a mental attitude; the fact that they use physical means to achieve the mental issue makes no matter. A slut is a state of mind and infects both sexes!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

None of the above.

It's not a word I would ever use to put someone down, I only use it in a sexual context, but to me the definition of a slut is a person who has sex indiscriminately for the purposes of validation rather than fun and enjoyment.
                On a break from the forum
                imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                Pelvic Floor Balance
                Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

You know these movies where aliens come to our planet to drain us of our resources and move on?

The equivalent - woman having sex for some resource draining.

I guess people are free to sleep around.Even if the sex is bad or emotionless, that is their problem and i would not count it as " Slutty " just because it was for sport.

Perhaps they were doing it to relieve urges and did not want emotional attachment.Is that slutty behavior? I think not.
                  Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                  X