We make this harder than it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    The moving version seem to be called hindu squats much used by indian wrestlers . The static version seem to be called hindi squats as used by us and in yoga etc.
    Ah, gotcha...thank you for chiming in.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      The moving version seem to be called hindu squats much used by indian wrestlers . The static version seem to be called hindi squats as used by us and in yoga etc.
      I wondered about that
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        I wondered about that
        Yes I was caught out here myself . I had done hindi squats during yoga and have been aware of them a long time . Despite my grappling background I was unaware the squat popular amongst indian wrestlers was called hindu squat .
        It has led to some confusion onsite.

Comment

Hi drjohn. I read on some of your threads that you also had a very sensitive frenulum. Did you do anything to desensitise it or did your ik's just stop when your pf became more stretched? I always thought my tip of my penis was the sensitive part, but I realised tonight that every time I stroke over my glans/frenulum I get an ik?

Comment

I have the same sensation from My frenulum, i just dont get iks from it anymore, too hard to understand for a premature ejaculation, right?

I have Said it and i Will say it again loosing up your bc Will Cure your premature ejaculatio, if you are not getting better you are either training halfassed or you have brainghosts

Comment

Drjohn, did you have any soreness after hindi squatting? The same or the other day? And did you do any warm-up before attempting the squats?

Comment

No soreness, it Will subside.

Afterall we are ment to take a shit in This position

And i didnt use warmup

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
                  No soreness, it Will subside.

And i didnt use warmup
                  How far apart are your feet? And do you use elbows to push out your knees in squat position?

Comment

Originally posted by esco555 View Post
                    How far apart are your feet? And do you use elbows to push out your knees in squat position?
                    Little more wide than shoulders and yes i push My legs apart

Comment

Which I personally do. Maybe not in HS exactly, cause with heels in the air, but nevertheless.

Comment

This might be true, but unless you're accustomed to the action/position it can lead to soreness if you're not conditioned for it.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          This might be true, but unless you're accustomed to the action/position it can lead to soreness if you're not conditioned for it.
                          Yes of course, what i ment is we´ll get used to it

Comment

I started on Tuesday, and I got use to it on Tuesday my feet were sore and hurting but I got use to it and nothing hurts anymore apart from the stretch which actually feels nice imo in the groin

Comment

I have the same sensation from My frenulum, i just dont get iks from it anymore, too hard to understand for a premature ejaculation, right?

I have Said it and i Will say it again loosing up your bc Will Cure your premature ejaculatio, if you are not getting better you are either training halfassed or you have brainghosts
                              Thanjs drjohn! I may have been halfassing it a bit, but what is discouraging for me is that my technique with the HS is perfect, but while I am down there, I can not physically feel a stretch in my BC muscle! I do not mind doing them all the time, but I just do jot know if it is helping me?

If nobody is feeling a physical stretch in the hs, and seeing results then I will continue doing this!

Any advice will be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefull101 View Post
                                Thanjs drjohn! I may have been halfassing it a bit, but what is discouraging for me is that my technique with the HS is perfect, but while I am down there, I can not physically feel a stretch in my BC muscle! I do not mind doing them all the time, but I just do jot know if it is helping me?

If nobody is feeling a physical stretch in the hs, and seeing results then I will continue doing this!

Any advice will be great!
                                After you complete a hs are rk much easier (or easier to isolate/feel)

They are for me, which shows theyre working.

If not, maybe try adjusting your hs technique i.e spreading your feet apart more or pushing your legs apart more whilst in squat position.

Comment

Working...
                                X