Reverse Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dacordell View Post
    while trying to reverse kegel sometimes it makesme feel like i'm going to poop. I can feel it in my lower abs right above my penis and i can feel it around my asshole but it doesn't feel like it works my PC muscle at all. even when i put my finger on it. so are reverse kegels supposed to work different muscles than the pc?
    Yes, different muscles, I believe.
    It sounds like you are doing your reverse kegels correctly.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

thanks pirate. you guys are good at explaining hard concepts without pictures or videos haha

Comment

what is a reverse

and i notice my balls slightly moving inward is that supposed to happen

what am i doing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mlongerthanyou View Post
          what is a reverse

and i notice my balls slightly moving inward is that supposed to happen

what am i doing wrong
          Go ahead and read this thread from the beginning. Let us know if you have more questions.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

I'm certainly going to start doing reverse kegels. I happen to be one of the people where kegels may have actually made my premature ejaculation worse, sometimes. I seem to unconsciously 'spasm' as I believe Pegasus was talking about. I need to work on my breathing, and relaxing aswell, hopefully this theory on reverse kegels works out for me, will certainly keep people posted on my experience.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
            BPEL: 6.5 +.5
            EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
            FL: 3.5-4.5
            BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
            BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Excellent fisch ,you are just the guy we need.
              Guys I think you are all doing reverse ok.

Comment

Hmmm, since I've been focused the last 24 hours on these reverse kegels and everything else involved, I have noticed something interesting when I pee. I have actually always noticed it, and thought it to be strange, or atleast not common. Anyhow, when I pee, often times I have to 'force' (reverse kegel) very hard to get ALL of my piss out, and then I actually kegel, and more piss comes out. Then I'm done. Also, after paying closer attention to my PC/BC muscles all day yesterday, I noticed that throughout my day I will subconsiously kegel, when doing nearly anything that will cause me to tense up (once example I can think of from yesterday was when I squatted down and reached in my fridge, I noticed a short, quick kegel automatically.) Also, aside from the random unconscious kegels, sometimes I would find myself slightly unconciously kegeled for long periods of time, as If I stay kegeled nearly all day. What do you guys think about this?

Everytime that I noticed I was slightly kegeled, I would push out and try holding a reverse kegel. This caused soreness by the night time. Also, everytime I kegeled yesterday (conciously throughout my day) I added a reverse kegel. And pretty much doubled the amount of reverse kegels by doing solely reverse kegels for a good 15-20 minutes.

Anybody know how it is to overwork these muscles? Should you just stop once you are sore? Should you not even be getting sore? I imagaine in the beginning soreness will arrive, just as with working other muscles in the body.

Oh, one more important thing I noticed and am positive about now. I did a short edge last night, and wow, even telling myself not to kegel the whole time, I found myself kegeling multiple times. I feel it's something I did when I masturbated as a child, perhaps I felt the need to rush through masterbation so nobody would find out, and by kegeling, I was able to speed up the process, hence why I unconciously kegel so much now. I imagine this can take lots of time to fix since I've been doing it for nearly 10 years now, but I think I have what it takes to fix this problem.

Interested on your guys's thoughts on this!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                FL: 3.5-4.5
                BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

I don't think that someone just starting out should train to failure or soreness. Whenever you start on a stamina routine, you should reserve your first session as a "baseline" to establish a starting point. This "Day One" should be done well within your comfort zone. From there, you'll have an idea of what your current capabilities are and you can add reps and/or intensity each subsequent session.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You are building muscle and you are clearly working hard. You need to let the muscles rest and rebuild. Take at least a day off between those sorts of workout.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Ifind it easier to do reverse kegels while being erect. Make sure you use the restroom before attempting. To locate the muscles you basically have to act like your forcing urine out. You'll notice when doing them it is almost like (excuse my language) taking a piss and dump at the same time. It's important to pay attention to the body. You can feel the BC/PC muscle or whatever its referred it too releasing or pushing away from the body. This "desensitizes" the penis almost putting it into a flaccid state. It's quite an awesome experience since I assume with time and practice can desensitize your penis enough to delay or stop the build up that leads to orgasm. I have edged using the RK and it has helped to increase "stamina" or time until ejaculation. I've complied all this info through many forums and many posts. This is the most complete info I have found since Pirates post. Almost forgot to mention, HI Forum.
                      They told him he could be anything..........and so he became a god........

Comment

Hi progress ,yes the rk can be used in several ways to improve stamina. In fact ,it appears that just having balance between kegal and reverse kegal strength, improves stamina.

Comment

I think I literally perfected it last night. 30 mins of straight erect and no ejaculation. Could of went longer but stopped. This experience has left me with a couple of questions though. 1. Is PE really a disorder or just a mental/subconsciously tightening the PC muscle that leads to early ejaculation? 2. It seems when you do RK you loosen the BC muscle enough to where it affects sensation why is that? 3. Does alcohol do the same as RK basically loosening tension? 4. It seems that RKing is less about flexing like you would a bicep and more about mental control. Could anyone answer this?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...cations-4.html

Your question 1 is subject to research currently, above is a link. Your other question flow off your first.

Comment

I believe that a major, though probably not the major, benefit of RKing is the increased muscle awareness and control.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Thats what it seems like. So logically, if you only had a choice between full PC control or BC control (omitting that both play a part in each others function). Would having full BC control have any benefits since "supposedly" Full PC control allows one to still experience full if not greater sensation and not have ejaculation? Any thoughts on the subject. And yes Pegasus I stumbled upon that thread last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X