No announcement yet.

Proper Hindi Squat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I have been doing is feet flat on ground, then angle them out wide as much as possible and using my elbows to push my knee as wide as I can. So I end up having my both feet flat and aiming as wide as possible at an angle, and same goes with my knee after I push them with my elbows. I feel stronger of a stretch when I angle my feet and use elbows as support to widen my knees even more. I hope this is still correct. So far I noticed improvement from lasting about 1min in edging to 3-4minutes. Little improvement but I hope it is progress and I do 10min squats 3-5 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by billwonker View Post
      What I have been doing is feet flat on ground, then angle them out wide as much as possible and using my elbows to push my knee as wide as I can. So I end up having my both feet flat and aiming as wide as possible at an angle, and same goes with my knee after I push them with my elbows. I feel stronger of a stretch when I angle my feet and use elbows as support to widen my knees even more. I hope this is still correct. So far I noticed improvement from lasting about 1min in edging to 3-4minutes. Little improvement but I hope it is progress and I do 10min squats 3-5 times a day.
      That's exactly right according to the Video link I saw , Garland Pose or HINDI SQUAT

Comment

Holy cow, I'm glad I saw this. I been searching HindU squat.

Ummm, may have to build up the courage to try this one...not sure I can bend that way lol.

So, does this squat really help with the kegels? (for those who have a problem with clenching during masturbation/sex)
        Why I'm Here

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by Poweron4u View Post
          Holy cow, I'm glad I saw this. I been searching HindU squat.

Ummm, may have to build up the courage to try this one...not sure I can bend that way lol.

So, does this squat really help with the kegels? (for those who have a problem with clenching during masturbation/sex)
          It compliments the RK in relaxing your Pelvic Floor . Good for Pre-E , it's just a challenging pose to hold for more than a 2-3 minutes. I put my back against a wall to help assist when going for that longer time holding the position

Comment

So in a nutshell its a regular squat that you go down all the way with? instead of the normal legs 90 degree ones?
            New attempt!
            1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

Comment

I learned how to sit like this in japan. So no matter where I go I always have a seat.lol didnt know it helped with tight pelvic floor. Ill be doing these all the time now. I suffer from a really really tight pelvic floor. To the point I was prescribed muscle relaxers and had to see a chiropractor twice a week. If I dont keep my core stretched out everyday my back will lock up so I will add these...... thanks guys
              BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
              EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

I've noticed with my back against a support , it's easier for me to do Reverse Kegels in the HINDI SQUAT position compared to when I just do the position with just strength & holding the position it's challenging to RK with it. I am trying to hold the pose for no less than 2-3 minutes either way

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                  I've noticed with my back against a support , it's easier for me to do Reverse Kegels in the HINDI SQUAT position compared to when I just do the position with just strength & holding the position it's challenging to RK with it. I am trying to hold the pose for no less than 2-3 minutes either way
                  Have you noticed any improvements in terms of lasting long during sex?

Comment

Originally posted by billwonker View Post
                    That mean malasana always gets ,e a little bit unbalanced in yoga class
                    "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Does anyone know if hindi squats also help EQ? I have neen doing two sets of 10 mins 5 days a week which definitely helps my pelvic floor but I think I need to add to my routine for pre e and mild ed.

Comment

Do kegels and reverse kegels for EQ and pre e if your pf is not tensing
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I do reverse kegels everyday several times but anytime I add regular kegels it makes my pre e way worse. Do you think that was because my floor was extremely tense? I have been doing hindi squats and rks for several months now.

Comment

Also would regular squats help with eq?

Comment

Squats can have a kegel and rk effect depending on several factors . So deep squats can have a rk effect and weighted a kegel effect for instance,

Comment

Originally posted by billythekid0 View Post
                                I do reverse kegels everyday several times but anytime I add regular kegels it makes my pre e way worse. Do you think that was because my floor was extremely tense? I have been doing hindi squats and rks for several months now.
                                This surprises me a lot. You would think that with multiple months of practicing RKs and stretching/relaxing your pelvic floor you would have made extensive progress. Maybe after each kegel you do translate it into a reverse kegel, so that your PF doesn't get tightened. I once found a nice website about kegels causing a tight PF, but am unable to find it right now.
                                Maybe one of the more experienced members recognizes this or will be able to give you some advice.

Edit: found the website: http://www.livealigned.ca/2012/06/05...els-dont-work/
                                Last edited by drtjwz; 01-12-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X