Tight pelvic floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight pelvic floor?

Hello, I suffer from severe premature ejaculation, And I mean severe. When I masturbate, I reach the point of no return within a minute - usually around the 30 second mark.
    I cannot physically relax my pelvic floor and would like to know how to.
    I have been Hindi squatting and reverse kegalling for 6 days and have seen zero improvement. I know it's early.
    For the Hindi squats I literally sit in a deep squat position and hold it for 3-5 mins at a time until I have reached 15-20 mins. Is this right?
    Also, I naturally kegal at the end of urinating if this means anything.
    I'm thankful for any replies, it's just embarrassing now, I want to get with girls but can't. I have to beat this

Tight pelvic floor?

Hello, I suffer from severe premature ejaculation, And I mean severe. When I masturbate, I reach the point of no return within a minute - usually around the 30 second mark.
    I have been Hindi squatting and reverse kegalling for 6 days and have seen zero improvement. I know it's early.
    For the Hindi squats I literally sit in a deep squat position and hold it for 3-5 mins at a time until I have reached 15-20 mins. Is this right?
    When reverse kegalling, my whole stomachs tenses, how can I do it with a relaxed stomache?
    I'm thankful for any replies, it's just embarrassing now, I want to get with girls but can't. I have to beat this.

Comment

Hello and Welcome!
      You definitely have an overactive pelvic floor, but don't worry! Read the thread in my signature and you will be on your way to relaxation. 6 days? C'mon man!
      Give it time! I recommend you do all the yoga and stretches, good posture and other info in there. No edging or kegeling.
      Good luck and happy squatting!
      Look at my Signature
      ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Force yourself to not kegel after urinating, but hold the reverse kegel for 20-30 more seconds, after urinating.

Don't worry about your core tensing during RK.

Edge slow, and I mean slow, slow strokes. If you're getting IK's, stroke slower, lighter grip..

You can overcome premature ejaculation, you just gotta do it slowly, and right.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I learned myself not to kegel after urinating (instead i usually press my crotch to get rid of the rest of the urine, however it always leak a little bit after several minutes), but I have a lot of IKs during urinating anyway (sometimes very intensive, in the moment I would never have expected).

Edging slowly is rather understandable, but what about light grip? Does it really help to overcome PE? I could not have many IKs thanks to that, but on the other hand I'm programming my body to react only to such light kind of stimulation...?

Comment

It takes time 6 days is not long .

I am very surprised you can sit in Hindi so long with little training.

Comment

Your grip should be lubricated and make it feel as realistic as possible. Yes light grip. Eventually you can start to work your way up a little faster and "more stimulating" just don't be aggressive about it. Hand stimulation will be easier than sex.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Don't make duplicate threads
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by charleyboy98 View Post
                  I'm thankful for any replies, it's just embarrassing now, I want to get with girls but can't. I have to beat this
                  My pe was probably worse then yours...

Make sure your hindi squat technique is correct as seen here:
                  https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=t4iogTyhGlo

Do min 15min every day and hold a rk through as much of it as you can.

Do a rk ONLY routine. Light rk throughout day is what i do (start with light quick reps, then gradually increase hold to 30secs+)

Also look into the sticky on rk breathing.

After 1-2 weeks of doing the above, every day, I'd incorporate plateau edging into your routine. (Considering your condition i think you should spend focused time on balancing your pf before you expect results in edging btw.)

Comment

Well, after all I've been reading here, I used to edge with a relatively tight grip (lubricated with coconut oil and saliva). And yes, it brought a lot of IKs sometimes, but that was the challenge, as I had supposed... So on the one hand we have a benefit of not tensing the PF with IKs (light grip), but conditioning the body with kind of stimulation rather incomparable to that of a real sex -- and yet on the other hand we have a benefit of conditioning the body to stimulation even more intensive than real sex (thight grip), but causing IKs and more tension. Hm...

Comment

Duplicate threads merged.
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

6days! Im at 5 months and not quite Done yet.

Comment

Thank you very much, could you give me and example of a good rk routine? All I really do is belly breathing and holding an rk whilst inhaling. At the moment I struggle to hold it whilst exhaling but should get better with time I guess.
                          How is your pre e now? And how long until you began to see improvements?
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by esco555 View Post
                            My pe was probably worse then yours...

Make sure your hindi squat technique is correct as seen here:
                            https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=t4iogTyhGlo

Do min 15min every day and hold a rk through as much of it as you can.

Do a rk ONLY routine. Light rk throughout day is what i do (start with light quick reps, then gradually increase hold to 30secs+)

Also look into the sticky on rk breathing.

After 1-2 weeks of doing the above, every day, I'd incorporate plateau edging into your routine. (Considering your condition i think you should spend focused time on balancing your pf before you expect results in edging btw.)
                            Thank you very much, could you give me an example of a good rk routine? All I really do is belly breathing and holding an rk whilst inhaling. At the moment I struggle to hold it whilst exhaling but should get better with time I guess.
                            How is your pre e now? And how long until you began to see improvements?
                            Thanks

Comment

Focus reverse kegels and start hindi squats Three times a day for 3-5 minutes each hold.

Rks you can do all day long everyday as long as you dont strain too much.

My pre e was away in 30 days

Comment

Working...
                              X