SoftMmoStillPE Theory of the Month and Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoftMmoStillPE Theory of the Month and Log

The obturator internus muscle serves as the attachment point for some of the puboccygeus. Maybe contributes to stabilization of the pelvic floor.

https://youtu.be/P3BBAMWm2Eo?t=353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiCheyJl8f4

The puboprostaticus also may be important. Just because prostate=ejaculation?

I need to learn more about the ejaculatory reflex. Any recommendations?
    Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Wish you the best of luck it's not an easy area of study.

Comment

Assumptions

My PreE is bulbospongiousus based.

I was a bedwetter as a child and held a lot of tension in the BC for years to try to control my bladder. Basically a years longs BC kegel. Then I read something about using regular kegels when close to PONR as emergency brake and used them any time I had sex or mastubated.

So I needed a LOT of PC work

My levator ani were basically dormant before I learned about this site. I needed a lot of back regular PC kegels to get myself into front/back balance.

The ejaculation relfex is at least partially triggered by "trembling" of fatigued muscles near the penis.

I have no evidence for this other than my own experience, but I assume it to be true for some reason?

Comment

A couple of interesting articles about women and PreE

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0520093446.htm
        https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0414111105.htm

Comment

This from the same source smmo.
          https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0413135910.htm

Comment

Interesting thoughts about the glutes and pelvic floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOoTC9DpB3k

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Yeah I've looked around to find out the protocol they used in that study but can't really find it.

4x improvement in time fucking in 3 months is a nice result. I wonder what their routine was.

Comment

Wow I keep almost no tone in my abs or back and hadn't ever really noticed. Way too much slouching.

Comment

Originally posted by SoftMmoStillPe View Post
                  Wow I keep almost no tone in my abs or back and hadn't ever really noticed. Way too much slouching.
                  Yes this is common in this west and a contributing factor to pelvic floor issues .

Comment

Hmm
                    The ejaculation relfex is at least partially triggered by "trembling" of fatigued muscles near the penis.

I have no evidence for this other than my own experience, but I assume it to be true for some reason?
                    Unquote
                    Then general thought onsite is overtense . Keep in mind an overtense muscle tends to tire quickly.

Comment

Hmm

Unquote
                      Then general thought onsite is overtense . Keep in mind an overtense muscle tends to tire quickly.
                      Yeah hypertonic pelvic floor seems to be common in ~70% of people who seek help for PreE. ~7% are hypotonic with mostly aquired PreE, and the rest are normotonic.

My wonder is how both hypotonicity and hypertonicity trigger ejaculation, and my current theory has to do with micro movements of the muscles.
                      SoftMmoNoPreE
                      Last edited by SoftMmoNoPreE; 02-14-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I had a problem feeling a BC stretch while Hindi squatting or reverse meditative kegeling when a friendly Pegasus smartly asks

Are you pushing your knees out in Hindi ? Are you doing rk while in hindi?
                        I was doing those those things but I wasn't activating my abs or my glutes almost ever. And when I posteriorly tilt my hips and pull up with my rectus abdominus I do feel a stretch in my BC when RKing and doing RMK and Hindis while correctly activating my core.

So I may have anterior pelvic tilt and the core is important in pelvic health. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by SoftMmoStillPe View Post

I just noticed it a few days ago. Sometimes my pelvic floor doesn't feel exactly tense, but instead I have this "trembling" or sometimes I feel like an itching sensation on it during stimulation. Doing RKs in these moments prevent strong IKs but it doesn't help to stop this sensation and I reach PONR quickly anyway.
                          Also when I feel this my penis gets more sensitive and I have strong sensations from stroking/thrusting.
                          iceclimber
                          Last edited by iceclimber; 02-15-2017, 07:56 AM.
                          > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                            I just noticed it a few days ago. Sometimes my pelvic floor doesn't feel exactly tense, but instead I have this "trembling" or sometimes I feel like an itching sensation on it during stimulation. Doing RKs in these moments prevent strong IKs but it doesn't help to stop this sensation and I reach PONR quickly anyway.
                            Also when I feel this my penis gets more sensitive and I have strong sensations from stroking/thrusting.
                            Yeah to me it feels like the weird trembling you get in your legs after a marathon. What does it feel like to you?

I used to get all those symptoms too, but now I trigger an orgasm and try to relax "a tube" (urogentital hiatus?, cremaster in the inguinal canal?) in the front while keeping a back crescent moon shape tight. This takes me down to a 7 on the arousal scale and an 8 in EQ. Then I relax my back crescent, regain EQ, get aroused and have another orgasm.
                            SoftMmoNoPreE
                            Last edited by SoftMmoNoPreE; 02-15-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I'd say it's like a tingling... hard to describe.
                              All I know is that when I have this sensation when starting stimulation my edging session probably won't last long. Sometimes I simply don't have it and can go for more than 30mins of non-stop stimulation.
                              My stamina is like a rollercoaster, when it's not shitty, it's great.

I think this may be muscle fatigue, but I'm not sure.

Also you seems to use a lot of visualization in your exercises. Sometimes your explanations are hard for me to catch.
                              > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Working...
                              X