Tense Pelvic Floor - is this why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tense Pelvic Floor - is this why?

I suffer from severe premature ejaculation - it can take me at times 15 seconds to ejaculate with no protection during sex .

I have noticed , anytime my penis is touched it tenses up.. every time I pee I have to kegal to get the last drips out ... when I'm ejaculating my penis is kegaling hard...

Is this the reason why I have PE? I have not yet tried to balance my pelvic floor ... but I aim to start over the next few days.

I just want to know if anyone has ever cured their PE purely by balancing their pelvic floor.

From what i've understood the pelvic floor is the primary sex muscle responsible for ejaculation. So anything related to ejaculation is to do with your pelvic floor.

But yeah you just perfectly described the older me lol. Try not to kegel after you finish peeing, expand your lower stomach and try to almost fart to get the last drips out (strong RK), shake it off and leave it at that.

Most people however fix their PE/DE issues with work on their pelvic floors.

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanMitchell View Post
      I suffer from severe premature ejaculation - it can take me at times 15 seconds to ejaculate with no protection during sex .

I have noticed , anytime my penis is touched it tenses up.. every time I pee I have to kegal to get the last drips out ... when I'm ejaculating my penis is kegaling hard...

Is this the reason why I have PE? I have not yet tried to balance my pelvic floor ... but I aim to start over the next few days.

I just want to know if anyone has ever cured their PE purely by balancing their pelvic floor.
      Perhaps you should look into Stamina, to last longer.

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...-longer-in-bed
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Start be reading the relevant stickies on reverse kegel etc.

Comment

Working...
        X