No announcement yet.

multiple orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can usually have 3 really good orgasms during one of our marathon sessions (@ 1.5 - 2 hrs) and my volume decreases each time - big load on the first foray, maybe half of that amount the second tume, then maybe less than a quarter of that afterwards. If we go longer, I'm as dry as sand. If I know or have that feeling of long sex, I'll usually not hold back on the first one so as to maintain staying power for the rest. My refrac is about 5 min and that's an improvement from when my gf and I first started dating. I attribute it to exercise (both bodily and PE) and diet change.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

thats pretty good, have you guys been together for a long time? i would really like to learn how have an dry orgasme, just need to practice!

our problem now is that, we've been together for a long time so the marathon session days are just about over i feel, but i dont want it to be! i usually want to have sex as often as i can, because were not living togheter and we dont spend that alot of time together in the weekdays because of work, school etc.. so when i have her at my place all alone i want to have these sex marathons (because as you say, its good workout for your stamina and its also a good workout for her), but she doesnt.. have any tips to get her as horny as i am? :P
      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Originally posted by indianajones View Post
        thats pretty good, have you guys been together for a long time? i would really like to learn how have an dry orgasme, just need to practice!

our problem now is that, we've been together for a long time so the marathon session days are just about over i feel, but i dont want it to be! i usually want to have sex as often as i can, because were not living togheter and we dont spend that alot of time together in the weekdays because of work, school etc.. so when i have her at my place all alone i want to have these sex marathons (because as you say, its good workout for your stamina and its also a good workout for her), but she doesnt.. have any tips to get her as horny as i am? :P
        Make sex fun, show her as much attention as you can, have fun in whatever you do together - my gf and I make it a point to have as much fun as we can together and it translates to the bedroom - nothing like passionate sex!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
        X