Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody find the idea of premature ejaculation arousing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody find the idea of premature ejaculation arousing?

So this community is for people who want to make their dick better, and (presumably) get better at sex, so perhaps the thread title here is counterintuitive, but please hear me out.

I am 29 years old, from the UK, and there have been 2 periods in my life when premature ejaculation was an issue.

The first period was when I was a teenager. I was a virgin, and although I had girlfriends, I only ever got as far as kissing. The reason for this is that I had severe premature ejaculation, to the point that even the a girl's fingers touching the waistband of my jeans was enough to make me ejaculate. This only happened with girls, I was able to last as long as I wanted when masturbating. By and large, the girls never knew about this. Presumably they just assumed I had no interest in taking things further. Anyway, this lead to me having quite low self esteem and I actually became scared of being 'found out'. Eventually though, I managed to cure myself (in a dramatic and almost instant way, which maybe I'll write about in a future post) and went on to be able to have a normal and enjoyable sex life, generally untroubled by premature ejaculation. In fact, I became so 'in control' that I eventually went almost too far the other way, and would occasionally find it difficult to orgasm at all when I was having sex.

The second period was about 12 or 13 years later when my wife and I had a baby. This dramatically changed our sex life. It meant that sex was less frequent, and it was often very rushed. The lack of frequency meant I was extra-horny and tense, and the rushed nature of it meant that both her and I both rush to just have an orgasm. This has lead to some bad habits, and now I find myself fighting premature ejaculation again. It's not to the extent that it was before, i.e. it's not so bad that I'm ejaculating in my boxers whilst kissing, but it is still quite bad. This time I'm not feeling down about it, as my wife is very understanding, and also I know I beat it before and can beat it again... especially with the help of the community here, which I didnt have before.

And this time, I'm actually finding that premature ejaculation is actuall a turn on for me... I mean, when it happens, I'm obviously very turned on, but I mean I find thinking about it and talking about it a big turn on too. I know that in terms of trying to fight premature ejaculation this is probably counterproductive, but nevertheless I feel compelled to do it.

I know I can't be alone in finding this to be a turn on, so I was hoping to reach out to this community to see if there are any other guys who wanted to chat about it, share experiences and fantasies relating to premature ejaculation.

Any questions or comments welcome!

I'm not really sure what you mean by being turned on by premature ejaculation. I just worry about it and I'd love to not suffer from it. I'm fascinated to know how you managed to cure the problem the first time though!

Comment

What is this instant way you speak off?

Comment

Working...
      X