Anchoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchoring

I've been having good results with a technique I learned from anxiety control called 'Anchoring', which I've applied to PE, I figured I'd share.

When edging sometimes I get in the 'relaxed zone', where everything is nice and relaxed down there. It's hard.... but neutral, as in each thrust doesn't propel me toward orgasm. I get a sense that this is the state that I need to familiarize myself with to last long in bed. When this happens, I squeeze my left ear lobe and reinforce it every time I hit that 'relaxed zone', and what eventually happens is it can do the opposite trigger the same zone.

If I'm edging and I get too close to the PNOR, I squeeze my left ear lobe and my body subconsciously remembers how to get back into the state, about a 7 on the 10 scale.

It doesn't have to be the ear lobe, it can be anything, as long as there is an action that you can program your body to associate with the right state of mind and body.

How long does this reinforcement take?

Two questions, actually.
    How long do you squeeze the ear lobe?
    How long would have to do this to create the "Anchor" ? Weeks? Months?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I squeeze the ear lobe for maybe 3 seconds, just a quick squeeze. It takes a bit to reinforce and grows with time. I started noticing it working after about a week and it gets more effective the more I do it

Comment

Originally posted by SkiSchool View Post
        I squeeze the ear lobe for maybe 3 seconds, just a quick squeeze. It takes a bit to reinforce and grows with time. I started noticing it working after about a week and it gets more effective the more I do it
        Interesting approach. Thank you for the insight, will definitely mix this into my current routine.

Comment

Interesting thought.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
          X