Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sve83 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I just want to tell you my way of dealing with premature ejaculation. Since my english is very bad I will not talk too much and will go straight to the topic.
    I apply Voltaren gel on my pelvic area(The area between my anus and my balls). I usually have sex with my wife at night and I apply the gel at the morning or at lunch time. Any time I use this gel I can last for more than 10 minutes without any problem. Without the gel I can only last for about 1 minute. I had premature ejaculation for the last 10 years and recently found this way of dealing with it. I know this is not a permanent cure, but still better than nothing. Another gel with the same effect is Diclofenac. Another one is Fastum gel. I would be glad if some of you try this method and share the result here.
    Thx for the information on other topical cream's to try. I can actually understand why you would apply the Gel directly onto your pelvic floor. Relaxing the PC muscles therefore stopping IK's is the best I can think of. Other members put in some really good info on this thread. I'm amazed that this idea never crossed my mind. Thx again OP for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeNigmar View Post
      I know it contradicts your style of training, but this is a very interesting method, i've never heard about somebody doing something likely before.

People tend to do more risky shit when their conditions stay the same overtime. I am pretty sure you've red the thread about penis banding, which is really insane. They use castration methods in order to clamp down their nerves. That said, possibly better medicinal treatment stops people from doing that stuff.

I support lifestyle-changes in order to treat your problems as far as possible, but not being interested in every aspects of possible remedies will slow down research about the topic in general. Short-term solutions without severe side-effects can get patients with PreE back into casual-sex until they feel comfortable in their own skin and cure their mental problems.
      Yup.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using "external" aids so long as they're safe, produce the desired result, and preferably are being used in conjunction with a consistent training routine. Not only in the short term, but I see no issue at all with using them long term either. Depends on your personal philosophy, but if something is giving me the outcome I want and isn't producing adverse effects, you can bet your last dollar that I'm going to utilize it.

Comment

I second what Tango said, cheers for putting this info up. Quite an interesting approach to help PreE. I am going to give this method a shot and I will report back my findings when i do. It could be 7 or so days before i try it.

Comment

Tried this again today with the fleshlight but unfortunately wasn't able to replicate the results. I actually PONR'd faster than normal - however, I had edged twice yesterday without cumming so that probably contributed. I could already feel before going into the session that my arousal was higher than normal.

Hmm. Will try tomorrow during regular sex and report back.

Sve83, have you noticed any difference in effect depending on how you time it? For example, do you get better effects if you apply it a bit earlier in the day and then have sex later, or is closer to sex better, or no noticeable difference?

Today I applied it only 1 hour before edging. Maybe I need to wait a bit longer.
          Tooners88
          Last edited by Tooners88; 07-05-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
            Tried this again today with the fleshlight but unfortunately wasn't able to replicate the results. I actually PONR'd faster than normal - however, I had edged twice yesterday without cumming so that probably contributed. I could already feel before going into the session that my arousal was higher than normal.

Hmm. Will try tomorrow during regular sex and report back.

Sve83, have you noticed any difference in effect depending on how you time it? For example, do you get better effects if you apply it a bit earlier in the day and then have sex later, or is closer to sex better, or no noticeable difference?

Today I applied it only 1 hour before edging. Maybe I need to wait a bit longer.

I always apply it at least 4 hours earlier. May be it does not work so fast? Or it does not work if used everyday? I use it only once per week. Saturday or Sunday. I have no doubt it really works for me but it will be better if more people try it and share the results. My be it is just me?

Several days ago I had sex without Voltaren and it was disaster. 30 seconds and I reached orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by sve83 View Post
              Several days ago I had sex without Voltaren and it was disaster. 30 seconds and I reached orgasm.
              Do you run a program? You could try to start with gel and try to lower the dosage over the time. It is good that you dont always use it. That would only produce a hard dependency and you should always try to get the same result without the use of external aids.

can you tell the dosage of the gel you use?
              ----------------------

I bought Voltaren Gel today, it has about 1.16% Diclofenac. I applied it to the Pelvic area, then i waited for around 2,5 hours and edged. For the first 20 minutes i could go pretty good, also had a very good Erection Quality. It actually felt good to apply it to the area. The odor was almost completely gone by the waiting time.
              After around 22 minutes, i had a unexpected sensivity high which led to involuntary ejaculation because i thought i could get past that stage again. It definitely doesn't seem to reduce feeling in your penis.

Maybe i will go for another session in the late evening. If we end up being not able to reproduce the effects with the same circumstances, you should think about visiting a professional telling him your effects, maybe he can diagnose an inflammation or something similar in your reproduction system that can end up being cured permanently. But we'll see about that!
              ZeNigmar
              Last edited by ZeNigmar; 07-06-2018, 03:28 PM.
              “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
              – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

My Journey on Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Do you run a program? You could try to start with gel and try to lower the dosage over the time. It is good that you dont always use it. That would only produce a hard dependency and you should always try to get the same result without the use of external aids.

can you tell the dosage of the gel you use?
                ----------------------

I bought Voltaren Gel today, it has about 1.16% Diclofenac. I applied it to the Pelvic area, then i waited for around 2,5 hours and edged. For the first 20 minutes i could go pretty good, also had a very good Erection Quality. It actually felt good to apply it to the area. The odor was almost completely gone by the waiting time.
                After around 22 minutes, i had a unexpected sensivity high which led to involuntary ejaculation because i thought i could get past that stage again. It definitely doesn't seem to reduce feeling in your penis.

Maybe i will go for another session in the late evening. If we end up being not able to reproduce the effects with the same circumstances, you should think about visiting a professional telling him your effects, maybe he can diagnose an inflammation or something similar in your reproduction system that can end up being cured permanently. But we'll see about that!
                Hello ZeNigmar,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I apply around 3 centimeters of gel. I have the same strength gel like yours(1.16%). It does not reduce the sensitivity in my penis. It only makes it a lot easier to control my ejaculation, but the pleasure remains the same. You said you had 20 minutes for of good edging. How long do you last without Voltaren?
                May be you are right of some inflammation in my case. I will go to a doctor the next week and see what he will tell me.

Comment

So I tried applying the Voltaren today about 4 hours before sex and unfortunately it didn’t seem to work for me. In fact this was actually the worst session I’ve had in a while - felt really sensitive down there and could only gob for around a minute before hitting PONR. Last time I had a decent 10+ minute session so I’m not sure what happened today. I’m sure the Voltaren didn’t cause it, but definitely didn’t seem to help either. Would be interesting to see some feedback from other members.

Comment

APPARENTLY IT WORKS!!! I didn't find the brands that you recommended so I decided to try another muscle pain reliever to see if it worked too. I get Aspercreme. The active ingredient is trolamine salicylate 10% (There are other aspercreme formulas with different ingredients. Read the labels if you are going to try it.) I said apparently because I didn't apply it today. I used it yesterday but hadn't the chance to have sex. Today I forgot to use it and have sex and it was a complete success. That is the only thing that i did different, so i suppose that IT WORKS! Could it be simply that we have some strain or something in our PC muscles? The next time I have sex I will report. If it keeps working I will be forever grateful sve83.
                    (If there are mistakes is because I speak spanish.)

Comment

I forgot to say that it is non-greasy and odorless, so it would be perfect for you sve83.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
                        APPARENTLY IT WORKS!!! I didn't find the brands that you recommended so I decided to try another muscle pain reliever to see if it worked too. I get Aspercreme. The active ingredient is trolamine salicylate 10% (There are other aspercreme formulas with different ingredients. Read the labels if you are going to try it.) I said apparently because I didn't apply it today. I used it yesterday but hadn't the chance to have sex. Today I forgot to use it and have sex and it was a complete success. That is the only thing that i did different, so i suppose that IT WORKS! Could it be simply that we have some strain or something in our PC muscles? The next time I have sex I will report. If it keeps working I will be forever grateful sve83.
                        (If there are mistakes is because I speak spanish.)
                        Hmm, seems odd that it would work even the next day - what is your normal lasting time without the cream and what was it using the cream?

Comment

Normal time: less than 3 mins.
                          With cream: Until she got tired. I had to end masturbating very forcefully.
                          It looks odd to me too. I'm going to try it today again. If it works i will stop using it for several days and try without the cream to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
                            Normal time: less than 3 mins.
                            With cream: Until she got tired. I had to end masturbating very forcefully.
                            It looks odd to me too. I'm going to try it today again. If it works i will stop using it for several days and try without the cream to see what happens.
                            Wow! we got another tetimonial!

Can you add your diclofenac-rate in your creme, how you apllied it, time, etc..

Thank you and good luck!
                            “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
                            – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

My Journey on Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Wow! we got another tetimonial!

Can you add your diclofenac-rate in your creme, how you apllied it, time, etc..

Thank you and good luck!
                              He used Aspercreme which contains trolamine salicylate (not diclofenac), another cox-2 inhibiting anti-inflammatory.

Comment

As Tooners88 said, no diclofenac on it.
                                Just a pea size amount on the perineum.
                                I'm planning on using it today again. I will report tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X