Fasting, hormones and premature ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    My experience with these was huge losses of muscle mass.
    intermittent fasting is considered one of the best methods to keep muscle mass while dieting down however you can't loose weight without loosing muscle to a certain extent and your diet has to be prepared for it.
    “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
    – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

My Journey on Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Then you didn't do it properly.

This would only occur if your calorie intake/macro breakdown for the day as a whole changed significantly. IF is just a means of allocating those calories/macros differently. If they remain consistent then you shouldn't lose anything noticeable in terms of lean mass.

Comment

Back in the 80's what is now considered "fasting" would have been thought of as missing a meal . Anything less than a day was not "fasting" . Some would have considered several days the minimum to be considered a "fast".

The games you play with your daily food intake i can't see making much difference to anything if the daily calorie intake remains the same . If it works for you by all means do ot but it seems a mind game more than anything.

I am not alone ,fasting had a period of trendy and many tried it and amongst those concerned with such things they repeatedly found muscle mass loss . Why i mention my experience with fasting since i mean a different thing than what most of you are talking of is post 11. In this post Al mentions water only multi day plus fasts.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeNigmar View Post
          intermittent fasting is considered one of the best methods to keep muscle mass while dieting down however you can't loose weight without loosing muscle to a certain extent and your diet has to be prepared for it.
          Actually you can lose weight without losing muscle /
          Considered by whom ?
          My answer was specifically about multi day water only diets .

Comment

I was also a complete mess mentally and physically. I'd hit the gym in a fasted state and within 15 minutes I'd "hit the wall" and throw up. No energy, shakes, no mental focus, sweats, etc. Couldn't function at work after this and had to go home and go to bed.

I gave gave it the ol' college try over a week with the exact same results.
            Original/Current Stats:
            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
              I was also a complete mess mentally and physically. I'd hit the gym in a fasted state and within 15 minutes I'd "hit the wall" and throw up. No energy, shakes, no mental focus, sweats, etc. Couldn't function at work after this and had to go home and go to bed.

I gave gave it the ol' college try over a week with the exact same results.
              is the fasted state for you a state where you already are over the 24-hour mark? there is not really a use of going to the gym in a fasted state, because your body doesn't have the macros to repair the tissue you are trying to stimulate. Or at least not if you are far into the fasted state. You rather should go for a walk or relax.

Comment

So had an edging sess after 37 hours of fasting (only water).
                The problem is that I had a wet dream during the night. it wasn't a complete ejaculation tho. I somehow woke up in the middle of it and tried to chill it off by breathing. It may be just pre-cum but I guess I ejaculated, but not a full load. Also, when there's not a big buildup (long stimulation time) my orgasms and shots are way weaker, so that may be a reason for the not much cum.

So I believe because of this I had a slightly better session than usual. My sessions highly differ tho, so it's more dependent on my concentration (on pelvic floor and breathing). Which was fairly good today...
                Also, most of my practices happen around 14 hours of fasting. Even thou a longer fasting is needed for a lot of changes, after 14 hours there might be some already in place.

I still think it doesn't matter really but I'll keep my eyes on it. So I'll report back.
                My journey to becoming a sexmaster
                Short term goal: restoring pelvic balance
                Middle term goal: ejac. control, great EQ
                Long term goal: Multiple orgasms
                What will you do today, that will make you proud in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by sexmaster View Post
                  So had an edging sess after 37 hours of fasting (only water).
                  The problem is that I had a wet dream during the night. it wasn't a complete ejaculation tho. I somehow woke up in the middle of it and tried to chill it off by breathing. It may be just pre-cum but I guess I ejaculated, but not a full load. Also, when there's not a big buildup (long stimulation time) my orgasms and shots are way weaker, so that may be a reason for the not much cum.

So I believe because of this I had a slightly better session than usual. My sessions highly differ tho, so it's more dependent on my concentration (on pelvic floor and breathing). Which was fairly good today...
                  Also, most of my practices happen around 14 hours of fasting. Even thou a longer fasting is needed for a lot of changes, after 14 hours there might be some already in place.

I still think it doesn't matter really but I'll keep my eyes on it. So I'll report back.
                  Thank you very much for your report !

Comment

Thanks for your post. As a person that has historically suffered from PE (at frightfully inconvenient times I might add), and someone that regularly fasts up to 96 hours in a week, I find this link between fasting and performance fascinating. Could you kindly report back any data that you may have uncovered in your experiments?

Comment

Working...
                    X