Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging, RK, & Hindi Squat Log

Hey guys,

So I have "cured" my Pre E twice before, but have relapsed due to a bunch of stress in life lately. I figured I'd give you guys a log so you can see how quickly I get control again, and also for me to stay consistent with this. Win-win situation.

I had sex with my girlfriend a few days ago and lasted about two minutes, but I had to stop tons of times. I'd say it was about 40 seconds of solid thrusting. It has been like this for a few weeks, progressively getting worse. Time to get to work.

My routine consists of:

Reverse Kegel
    - I'm doing this all day. Focusing on belly breaths and making sure I'm becoming conscious of the IKs occurring. I noticed I have been IKing after urinating, which I was able to stop after this routine. The idea of it actually being beneficial is debatable, but I like to stop it because I believe it helps with the mental aspect. It builds confidence for me.

Leg Stretches - Hamstrings, glutes, quads, groin, calves, hip flexors, everything is getting stretched. I recommend stretching every part of your body, but I really focus on those groups. I think any tension in the body does not help at all, regardless of the location.

Hindi Squats
    - I try to do these about 3-5 times a day for as long as I can. Currently, my hip flexors are really tight, causing some discomfort when performing the squats, so I'll focus on those a lot. I can hold the squat for about a minute, but it starts to get really uncomfortable after about 35 seconds. Breathing slowly helps. I would like to get up to about 5 minutes.

Edging - I aim for about 20 minutes. I use lube and emulate sex by getting into different positions. I like to do two days on, one day off. What's different than last time I got "cured", I will be using a fleshlight mixed with hands. The fleshlight is more intense for me, so I start off with that, then switch to hands when I get close to the PONR. This is to get myself used to the intense stimulation, but also get used to being erect for that long. I don't ejaculate because I have a girlfriend and we have sex frequently. I choose not to ejaculate after edging as a confidence booster. If I can edge for over 20 minutes and not ejaculate, why can't I have sex for that long? It's debatable, but it works for me.

Side Notes
    1. I take a multi-vitamin, but I also take zinc and magnesium before bed. Zinc for testosterone, better immune system, and magnesium to help with cramps/spasms. I've been taking these for a while, so they haven't really helped with my Pre E. I do think it's important to just be healthy. Eat, sleep, lift, stretch.

2. I'm sure you've noticed there's no regular kegels in this. Personally, I don't see a point to include them at first, especially if you have a bad case of Pre E. Those should come in once your stamina's better, or if your EQ quality is getting bad. Just my opinion, though.

3. I currently have to use condoms with lidocaine in them. I do not believe I'm too sensitive, but I think my tight pelvic floor is making it seem sensitive. Back in October, my Pre E was slowly coming back, and resorted to these condoms as a quick fix. Sure it worked for the time being, but they sure as hell don't work anymore. I should've paid attention to the signs and got back into my routine. I would like to not use lidocaine-filled condoms anymore. Once my confidence/stamina is better, I will get rid of them and go for regular ones. I am no longer into numbing myself from pleasure because I'm imbalanced at the moment.

4. If anyone else decides to follow this routine, results will obviously be different. I'm personally expecting myself to recover relatively quickly due to "muscle memory". It's just a theory, though.

5. You can take my experience and learn from it. If you do not stick with your routines after "curing" yourself, it WILL come back! Don't fall off like I did. Please just stick to what has worked for you, and make it an everyday habit.

Anyways, let's get to logging!
    Before PE
    BPEL:
    6.8"
    MSEG: ~4.8"
    BEG: ~ 4.5"

GOALS:
    Cure Pre E [x] :becky:

Short Term
    BPEL:
    7"[]
    BEG/MSEG: 5"[]

Long term
    BPEL: 8"[]
    BEG/MSEG: 5.5"[]

Day 1: Started with fleshlight and got up to a minute and a half before feeling the PONR coming. I switched to hands and got up to about 7 minutes before it started to come back. I experimented with finding which part of me was the most "sensitive" and RK'd while rubbing the area. I found it to be front of the head, where it rubs against the underwear. I had to stop numerous times to get to 20 minutes. Pretty difficult, but it was a solid first session.

I did hindi squats 5 times, got up to about a minute each one. My hip flexors were stretched a lot today, as well. Every other part of me seems pretty loose.

RK'ing throughout the day was pretty awesome. Belly breaths were really relaxing. I found I IK when driving, as well as when laying in bed. I will keep trying to focus more on them.
    88Keys
    Last edited by 88Keys; 04-02-2019, 02:03 AM.
    Before PE
    BPEL:
    6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
    BPEL:
    7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 2: Stretching already seems a little better. Hip flexors feel a bit more flexible, as my squat doesn't get uncomfortable as quickly. I did 5 squats again for about a minute, but didn't start to get uncomfortable until about 45 seconds. Already improving!

I had a better edging session, as well. I got up to about 3 minutes with the fleshlight. However, I did start off a lot slower, really focusing on when I IK. Afterwards, I worked with just hands, and got to about 8 minutes before PONR came back. What's interesting is I definitely felt a plateau towards about 12 minutes. I was able to go for about 2 minutes without feeling "too sensitive".

Stopping the IK while urinating was pretty difficult, but it seems to be a little better. Pooping has gotten a little easier, too. There seems to be less strain. Overall, very happy with the first two days.
      Before PE
      BPEL:
      6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
      BPEL:
      7"[]

Long term

Comment

Notice a lot of this is general health positive.

Comment

Looks pretty similar to my routine i'm doing. After i started working on my APT I started seeing pretty noticeable changes. Keeping everything relaxed is so critical as iv come to notice. My PreE got progressively worse over the past 3 years when I let myself go and became dad bod. Returning to the gym making sure i'm getting some good core work and proper stretching has helped. Along with being aware of my pelvic tilt and Rk all day long.

Goodluck on your recovery again. PE is starting to feel like a diet. You can eat healthy and lose tons of weight but if when you hit your goal or time, you start eating like a fatty again, PE returns like weight. Though it probably isn't necessary to keep the full routine always even after cured, maintenance is required.
          My PE Thread
          4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
          5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
          Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
          My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
            Looks pretty similar to my routine i'm doing. After i started working on my APT I started seeing pretty noticeable changes. Keeping everything relaxed is so critical as iv come to notice. My PreE got progressively worse over the past 3 years when I let myself go and became dad bod. Returning to the gym making sure i'm getting some good core work and proper stretching has helped. Along with being aware of my pelvic tilt and Rk all day long.

Goodluck on your recovery again. PE is starting to feel like a diet. You can eat healthy and lose tons of weight but if when you hit your goal or time, you start eating like a fatty again, PE returns like weight. Though it probably isn't necessary to keep the full routine always even after cured, maintenance is required.
            Good luck to you too man! I agree with you 100%. How long have you been doing your routine?
            Before PE
            BPEL:
            6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
            BPEL:
            7"[]

Long term

Comment

Thanks man you too!

Well I was hovering around the site for a little picking up bit by bit before I joined. Did RK Hindi and Edging for about 2 months before i added in Tennis ball massages and APT work about a month ago. Been at it now feel like a solid 3 months now and starting to see results. Went from about 5 thrusts to a good 2mins-5mins the other night with my gf. Got a bit to go still to solidify it though but that routine looks great. Not too complicated but hits key areas.
              My PE Thread
              My PreE Thread

Comment

Thanks man you too!

Well I was hovering around the site for a little picking up bit by bit before I joined. Did RK Hindi and Edging for about 2 months before i added in Tennis ball massages and APT work about a month ago. Been at it now feel like a solid 3 months now and starting to see results. Went from about 5 thrusts to a good 2mins-5mins the other night with my gf. Got a bit to go still to solidify it though but that routine looks great. Not too complicated but hits key areas.
                That's some good progress right there! I used to have a slight APT, but the YouTube fitness guy with the very confusing Boston/Californian/Wtf accent helped a lot lol. If you sleep on your back, I recommend sleeping with a bulky blanket or pillow under your knees and keeping them slightly bent. This really helped my tilt progress quickly.

If you have a job that requires a lot of sitting, try tensing your core, adjusting your pelvis and holding it while working. That would work on keeping a strong core, works on the tilt, then throw in some RKs/Belly breaths to work on everything at once. Keep goin' brother!
                Before PE
                BPEL:
                6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                BPEL:
                7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 3: Rest day from edging. Definitely feel looser in the hips flexors and floor. After stretching everything, I was able to do hindi squat for about 75 seconds instead of a minute. It didn't start to get uncomfortable until about 50 seconds. Still doing RKs throughout the day and trying not to be tense anywhere. IKs seem to be getting easier to stop.

I've noticed I IK before hopping into the shower? lol very weird. It's as if my body's preparing to get hit by the water. I'll be trying to knock that down in the next week or so.

Also, I am definitely peeing and farting a lot more lol I was getting pretty bad stomach aches and having straining bowel movements, but it seems like the more relaxed floor is fixing these issues.

Hope everyone's making progress and not overthinking.
                  88Keys
                  Last edited by 88Keys; 04-02-2019, 03:24 PM.
                  Before PE
                  BPEL:
                  6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                  BPEL:
                  7"[]

Long term

Comment

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post
                    That's some good progress right there! I used to have a slight APT, but the YouTube fitness guy with the very confusing Boston/Californian/Wtf accent helped a lot lol. If you sleep on your back, I recommend sleeping with a bulky blanket or pillow under your knees and keeping them slightly bent. This really helped my tilt progress quickly.

If you have a job that requires a lot of sitting, try tensing your core, adjusting your pelvis and holding it while working.
                    Thanks for the Tip I was literally thinking the same thing the other night when I was in bed. And I work IT so a good portion of my day is sitting.
                    Ill throw in a couple of these and see if they help move the ball faster. It makes sense it would.

Do you prop yourself up against a wall when you do your hindi squats? I know my legs are tight and my core is weak, hints to my apt issue. But because they are so tight hindi squats are hard for me to do by themselves in an open area. I just prop myself up against a wall just as support from falling not much to hold me up. This really helped me get lower into the squat and feel the stretch without destroying myself. It is uncomfortable to an extent but it helps.

What do you mean IK before hopping in the shower? Without stimulation? The only time I IK now is when i'm edging and hit a sensitive spot at like 8 on the scale but that is triggered.

I was having pretty frequent pissing when I started unlocking the RKs but its actually subsided quite a bit maybe just how your body reacts to the change.
                    My PE Thread
                    My PreE Thread

Comment

Almost same routine im doing. Sleeping pillow/planket under the knee is something i have thinking about, thanks for reminder.

Sitting job is the big problem IMO. I dont know why. It just doesnt feel right. It makes my legs weak and pelvis tight after working day. Tomorrow im starting to work at home the first time. Im planning to work in hindu squat position for a whole 6h. Lets see how it works.

I have same problem with hindi squat also. My solution is holding doorway and having foam roller under my anus when doing hindi squat.
                      5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                      10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                      10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                      7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                      Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Do you prop yourself up against a wall when you do your hindi squats?
                        No I do them with no variation. I'm very active (gym, running, stretching, etc) so I'm in pretty good shape. It's really just the hip flexors that are in the way. I keep stress in my upperback/traps, pelvic floor, hips, and sometimes the glutes.

And yeah, I get random IKs throughout the day with no stimulation. Not as frequently as a few years ago, but they're definitely there. Sometimes I get them while driving, too. Just random times.

That's good to hear the frequent pissing subsides after some time. I'd hate to be using the bathroom this many times lol
                        Before PE
                        BPEL:
                        6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                        BPEL:
                        7"[]

Long term

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                          Im planning to work in hindu squat position for a whole 6h. Lets see how it works.
                          Holy crap!!! Six hours is intense! That'll give you some quick results in terms of relaxing the floor. Great idea.

For the squat, I spread the legs with my elbows, and put my hands together like I'm praying. It helps with balance I think. But if it gets to be too much, I'll for sure hold on to something. Thanks for the input.

Congrats on working from home. That's fucking awesome.
                          Before PE
                          BPEL:
                          6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                          BPEL:
                          7"[]

Long term

Comment

Wouldn't a stretch that long actually be bad? Can tear something if not careful.
                            My PE Thread
                            My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                              Almost same routine im doing. Sleeping pillow/planket under the knee is something i have thinking about, thanks for reminder.

Sitting job is the big problem IMO. I dont know why. It just doesnt feel right. It makes my legs weak and pelvis tight after working day. Tomorrow im starting to work at home the first time. Im planning to work in hindu squat position for a whole 6h. Lets see how it works.

I have same problem with hindi squat also. My solution is holding doorway and having foam roller under my anus when doing hindi squat.
                              6hrs in a squat will probably injure you, unless you have conditioned your body for it gradually over time.

Comment

Working...
                              X