Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Hey guys,

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure but I feel like I can control my ejaculation...finally.

My case was like, the first rounds was always short like 2-5 minutes long but the rest of the rounds were longer, at least 10 minutes. I was embarrassed sometimes when I ejaculated in less than a minute. I always wanted to fix it somehow then I found this forum.

I started doing Reverse Kegels in last October, not based on a routine just daily when I thought about it. In January I started doing only RK's not Kegels, everyday for like 5-10 minutes. It was really weak in the beginning but now It is so easy to do reverse kegels for me.

I heard about edging, I started doing edging only with my hands and then I switched to a "homemade fake pussy", yeah..I know, it is not a fleshlight but I did not want to buy one because I just wanted to try edging with something else. It worked. It was really intense when I started it, I could not last even for 5 minutes with slow thrusting. I was like..well..alright..

Then I read things about Involuntary Kegels, and I've found out that I have insane amounts of IKss. I held Kegels every time when I touched my glans, pulled down my foreskin etc..when I masturbated, I did Kegels, not Reverse just simple Kegels. It was awful, I knew this is what I should eliminate at first.

I started doing stretches and really light Jelqing in very warm bath. Stretches because of Jelqing and other things and Jelqing for a better EQ, I'm okay with my sizes.

So, let's talk about the IKs and masturbation. I started masturbating in a really really slow pace. I tried to do it without holding Kegels, when I felt the holding feeling I did an RK immediately or masturbated while holding RKs. I bet the stretching helped a bit with it, after a time you won't hold Kegels and you can masturbate faster. (Let me clarify, don't start to stop IKs with fleshlight, just with your hand(s) because it is easier that way.) I switched to my homemade fake pussy and tried to thrust it without holding kegels. It was easier and better than before. I did it for 2 months.

I had a no-fap / no-sex session for almost 4 weeks, I thought I will cum in a minute. I was like well, let's see. I masturbated with my homemade fake pussy without stopping for 10 minutes. 10 minutes after 4 weeks of no ejaculation..I was shocked. Earlier, when I didn't masturbate or had sex for weeks I ejaculated in like 2 minutes at max. I will have sex in 2 weeks and we will see how it will go.

Keep in mind, breathing properly is a must, try to focus on it.

I'm allergic and I have to take antihistamine pills, which may help with control of ejaculation.

Oh, and don't forget to focus on the pleasure or something else but NEVER on "how should I last long?" because you will get stressed, your EQ will be worse and the anxiety will make you cum faster. If you have to cum fast, thinking about lasting longer won't change it..just think about it that way.

tldr; stretching, really light jelqing, reverse kegels, eliminating involuntary kegels, edging sometimes, breathing properly and patience.

Thank you foryour post.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Thank you foryour post.
      I'll have sex tomorrow and will tell you guys the results, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
        I'll have sex tomorrow and will tell you guys the results, can't wait!
        Hey. How did it go?

Comment

Hey guys, I'm not sure..I didn't masturbated or had sex for more than 3 weeks, my gf came to my house last night, she gave me a BJ and it lasted for like 10 minutes, I was shocked..3 weeks with no ejaculation and I could last 10 mins? Then..we had sex without condom, I can't remember how long it lasted because we were a bit drunk, we celebrated my uni degree. Anyway, this morning I woke up and noticed red spots on my penis, everywhere and my penis is so freakin dry, like it hurt when I pull back my foreskin. I was like, okay, nevermind..we had sex again without condom and I lasted like 1 minute..wtf? I was so sad, then after 15 minutes the next round lasted again like 1 minutes..it never happened to me before, I always could last to at least 10 minutes after the first round.

Could it be because of the red spots and dryness? Maybe its infection or something related to allergy..damn.

Comment

Did the sex feel uncomfortable because of the red spots and dryness? If so, I would imagine that could've made you more tense, leading to more IKs.

Also, I've found that if I masturbate shortly after waking up I can't last very long, having a harder time controlling IKs. Not sure why this is.

Comment

Red spots usually mean you have overworked.

Comment

Working...
              X