No announcement yet.

My log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I noticed, sitting down the RK I can feel but I think it's still not relaxing the BC muscle. Doing the tennis ball message, rolling from to back isn't so bad anymore, it's the left to right that feels like I hit a tight band that's definitely painful with too much pressure

Comment

Today was easy day. tennis ball message, yoga stretches, and light penis stretching.

Comment

Did my typical routine yesterday and went to chiropractor. My lower back pain he attributes to tight hip flexors. Gotta work on loosening them up.im sure that plays part in my tight pelvic floor. The back is definitely looser, no luck with front yet. I later and accidentally didn't make it part about 8 1/2 min. Gotta learn to plateau

Comment

So today I did the massage, 4 1/2 min stretch and edged for 25 min. I did it alittle different after re-reading the edging forum. I went slow and focused on mainly keeping pelvic floor relaxed. When I hit ponr I stopped and got on with my day. Focusing on that I didn't feel a whole lot but maybe it will come as that stays relaxed more on its own. I didn't rk persay, just kept trying to keep it relaxed. EQ kinda blew but I think that will improve as the feeling improves

Comment

Had sex this morning, not good. I've made good progress with everything so far except for sex. Hindi squats are getting easier, rk is getting better i think. I think I go into sex much less aroused, after going down on her I need alittle help to get fully hard unlike before. I start at a much lower level, It just ramps up so fast. I don't think a rk is possible during sex. It just doesn't do anything. What next??

Comment

Originally posted by bball33 View Post
              Had sex this morning, not good. I've made good progress with everything so far except for sex. Hindi squats are getting easier, rk is getting better i think. I think I go into sex much less aroused, after going down on her I need alittle help to get fully hard unlike before. I start at a much lower level, It just ramps up so fast. I don't think a rk is possible during sex. It just doesn't do anything. What next??
              It was similar for me, I didn't know for sure if it was doing anything while edging. Then I knew for sure it did something. But still it didn't seem to do anything for sex, and then slowly it helped a little, then more.

Comment

Thanks for the input, ice been trying stuff for prolly a year and finally doing the log and being accountable. I know it's early but just alittle progress will be nice you know.

Comment

Thanks for the input, ice been trying stuff for prolly a year and finally doing the log and being accountable. I know it's early but just alittle progress will be nice you know.
                  I had quite a jump in progress when I started doing 10 minute deep squats with RK. I think squats are very effective at stretching the PF. To confirm this, you can try peeing and shitting while squatting over the toilet, both should come a lot more easily.

Give 10 minute squat, while holding a hard rk if you haven't. Then try edging after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsadcock View Post
                    I had quite a jump in progress when I started doing 10 minute deep squats with RK. I think squats are very effective at stretching the PF. To confirm this, you can try peeing and shitting while squatting over the toilet, both should come a lot more easily.

Give 10 minute squat, while holding a hard rk if you haven't. Then try edging after.
                    I can agree with this as well. I had read doing Rks without your abs and not to force it and it will relax naturally. I had done this for a while and never pushing too hard or engaging my abs too much. This DID loosen up my pf and allow a natural relaxing feeling. This is when i felt like it was unlocked. But after it was unlocked you can start to push harder RK holds and strengthen the workout. After not seeing too much progress in months I pushed my workout harder and now i Push much harder RKs.

I combine Hindi Squats with deep belly breathing the triangular breathing 4 4 4 and do hard RK holds. This along with plateau edging has giving me some real measurable progress.
                    My PE Thread
                    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
                    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
                    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
                    My PreE Thread

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I am terrible at the Hindi squats, pulls in my hips alot so I will begin doing them much more and hopefully with time I can relax while doing them. I think the pelvic floor must still be very much unlocked. I tried edging this morning by hand and couldn't really keep an erection. When I decided to take this super serious and make the log I bought FL. Is it good to change it up? Even by hand I can feel tightness in the pelvic floor.

Comment

Can you clarify the hard RK. I mainly try and do them by belly breathing and kinda pushing down.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I am terrible at the Hindi squats, pulls in my hips alot so I will begin doing them much more and hopefully with time I can relax while doing them. I think the pelvic floor must still be very much unlocked. I tried edging this morning by hand and couldn't really keep an erection. When I decided to take this super serious and make the log I bought FL. Is it good to change it up? Even by hand I can feel tightness in the pelvic floor.
                          You can use supports while doing hindi squats to help you relax in it. A lot of people put something under their heels if the heels can't touch the ground. By hard RK, I just mean push it out as much as you can. Don't over exert yourself though, you want to maintain it for 10 minutes.

When you could not sustain an erection, did you do a long squat previously? That happens to me when I do it. Careful, you don't want to fuck up your erection if you might have sex.

Comment

I did the tennis ball message before edging. I am working on the squats. I can't get my heals down yet but I can get all the way down now. Just very tense yet. Hopefully in a little I can start relaxing more and more. I can only do 30 sec or so so I do them here and there throughout the day now

Comment

Good thread guys.

Comment

I feel alot of stretch in my groin muscle and my hip flexors. I am not doing stretches for that and some glute strengthening to help with apt. Is the groin pull I feel my limiting factor in why the yoga stretches aren't stretching the pelvic floor or is the pelvic floor stretched by my breathing. Also I was thinking postponing edging all together and just enjoy sex with the lady until I can get the pelvic floor better released. Why just reinforce no plateau and straight to PONR. She is 5 months pregnant so sex isn't as often as before but I think now till after the baby is here is a good time to work on stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X