Edging RK style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging RK style

So I haven't tried this PIV yet. But since I started my self Improvement journey 3 weeks ago I also decided to tackle my eq and preE problems. The solution that jumped out me was do more kegals and edge.

That solution hasn't worked to well. I have a really hard time edging doing it the normal way. One day I stumbled across the preE and ED sections and came to a realization. As a whole my muscles all over are very tight. I have IT band syndrome in one leg because my muscles are so tight. I've never been able to touch my toes and everything from my lower back to my knees hold a ton of tension. It made perfect sense that maybe kegels weren't the answer because my pelvic floor was to tight.

The past few days I've been attempting Hindu squats which I'm bad at because I keep falling backwards almost immediately. I also stumbled across a thread on ************* about RK edging.

That is where the magic happened. I edge and when I get to the PONR instead of holding a kegel I instead do a reverse kegel and hold. Just like magic I can stop the orgasm reduce the PONR and keep going. I tried this method for the first time the last 2 nights and I went for a good 15 minutes and I went when I CHOSE to go and it was so empowering.

Going to try this PIV soon when my wife isn't sick and I will try to update you guys and tell you how it goes.
    Start: 08/17/19
    FSL: 5"
    EL: 5.5"
    EG: 5.5"

Current Goal:
    FSL: 6"
    EL: 6"
    EG: 6"

Longterm Goal:
    FSL: 7"
    EL: 7"
    EG: 6.5"

The standard advice with rk edging for guys of your experience level is to do them further back from ponr .
    Most guys find if they do it close to ponr it brings on orgasm .

The classic thread on this is PeZen's competing response thread ,you know the one in the "must read sticky" on the top of the pre e forum. Of course there have been many since covering various aspects ,but they get buried so it is great to see this again . Look forward to your future posts .

Comment

Apologies the thread was within another thread in stickies .

Here it is .

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ulation-2.html

This might also be of interest.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 09-14-2019, 09:57 PM.

Comment

It took me around 12 days of yoga ( hindi squats and baby pose ) to stretch my pelvic floor enough so I can actually do a propper RK. It's not just "like you pee/fart". There is a certain expansion when an RK is done propperly. Even though I tried in these 12 days, it is only today when I was finally able to do a correct RK meditative breathing ( RK on the inhale ) and it makes a ton of difference. Normally I would start my edging where even the slight touch on my frenulum would get me to a 9.5 scale close to PONR. Today even though I was super aroused, I could go into edging straight full thrusting and prevented like 95% of the IKs i usually would have.

As a lot have said, everyone is different, but I would insist on yoga. If not hindi squats ( i know they are hard at first) then you might want to try the baby pose where you face down and get your ass as close to your feet as possible and do diaphragmic breathing. 15-20 minutes of this usually leaves me pretty light to a point where I would feel it even when walking.

Comment

Applying some light RKs during edging, when you feel to get to higher levels of arousal. That should help to prevent you from reaching the PONR. If you just RK when you are really there is a chance that you start too late

Comment

Working...
          X