No announcement yet.

From Premature to Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the information. How does magnesium help? How long of doing this routine before your pe went away?

Comment

Hi Hawked, thanks for sharing your stories and hope you will overcome the delayed problem.
      You mentioned you take Magnesium everyday. Did you consultant your GP/nutritionist first or did you do blood test before? Was it low?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawked View Post
        Hello Everyone!
        This is my first post

I'm 19 and always had premature ejaculation, sometimes i last one our two minutes.

I started to read the forum and work in my problem. I did (and still do) hindi Squats, i work on my apt and do reverse kegels, they didn't bring me any success, until i started doing the Lajin stretch.

Now the problem is that i can't finish. The Last four encounters with my girlfriend lasted about 40 minutes and i didn't even come close to the point of no return. At first i was happy, finally i can please my girlfriend, but now is frustraiting.

Is there any advice or thing i can do? I'm very sorry for my bad english
        Hey, man! Do you learn about lajin stretching from my youtube channel CuredbyGibbon?
        I am suuuuuuuuper happy about your result

Comment

Thanks for all your advice, i will try all of what you said and report back.

As of what i did. I really don't think that the stretches alone was enough.
          This was my routine
          10 minutes hip flexor stretch (5 each leg)
          5 minutes hindi squat
          2 pills of magnesium
          That was everyday

On mondays and fridays i will hit the gym and do legs. I got really strong on hip thrust (405 pounds for 10 reps) and also do sets of planks.
          When i got home, i did the lajin stretch 4 minutes each leg.

I hope there is something in there that can help you
          Thx for sharing your routine, going to try this also. Also started training at my home gym. Doing hip trust also, but 405 pounds... That's 180kg, are you sure that's right?

Comment

I just began doing lajin, is it normal to not even be able to put my leg straight to the wall because of the pain it give me ?

Comment

I just began doing lajin, is it normal to not even be able to put my leg straight to the wall because of the pain it give me ?
              Unquote
              Yes.
              Pegasus
              Administrator
              PE Gym Editor
              PEGym Hero
              Admin of the Month Mar 2015
              Last edited by Pegasus; 05-15-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Yes, it is uncommon if you could have your leg totally straight.
                Started 7/15/2017
                Starting Stats:
                BPEL 14 cm
                TEG 10.4
                MEG 11.4
                BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                BPEL 17 CM
                TEG 11.7
                MEG 12.7 CM
                BEG 13.7

Comment

This depends on flexibility

Comment

And don't worri about deleyed ejac. This is just a so called healing crisis. I uesd to have those too.

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                      This is my first post

I'm 19 and always had premature ejaculation, sometimes i last one our two minutes.

I started to read the forum and work in my problem. I did (and still do) hindi Squats, i work on my apt and do reverse kegels, they didn't bring me any success, until i started doing the Lajin stretch.

Now the problem is that i can't finish. The Last four encounters with my girlfriend lasted about 40 minutes and i didn't even come close to the point of no return. At first i was happy, finally i can please my girlfriend, but now is frustraiting.

Is there any advice or thing i can do? I'm very sorry for my bad english

Dear Hawked,

Can you tell me how you did the lajin stretch? Did you use a lajin bench or just 2 chairs and try to press your leg against the wall as much as possible? Please, your feedback would be very helpfull.

I have been in these forums for years now and I still suffer from PreE. I tried everything. Edging, stretching, RK's but nothing gave me succes. I workout my abbs 5 times a week and jog outside 2/3 times a week and also do RK's with stretching but nothing seem to help. I am now doing the stretch routine you are doing but less minutes because I'm not that flexible yet. I really hope this routine of yours is my breakthrough with the Lajin stretch.

Your feedback would be very valuable in my journey to overcome PreE!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Wjv3NVPCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Wjv3NVPCE

This is my video of how i overcome premature ejaculation with lajin stretching!
                        Dangler
                        Senior Administrator
                        ☼ Wizard ☼
                        White Tiger Award 2015
                        Last edited by Dangler; 05-27-2020, 01:36 PM. Reason: embed video

Comment

Originally posted by RooddePanda View Post
                          Dear Hawked,

Can you tell me how you did the lajin stretch? Did you use a lajin bench or just 2 chairs and try to press your leg against the wall as much as possible? Please, your feedback would be very helpfull.

I have been in these forums for years now and I still suffer from PreE. I tried everything. Edging, stretching, RK's but nothing gave me succes. I workout my abbs 5 times a week and jog outside 2/3 times a week and also do RK's with stretching but nothing seem to help. I am now doing the stretch routine you are doing but less minutes because I'm not that flexible yet. I really hope this routine of yours is my breakthrough with the Lajin stretch.

I do it on my door while laying on my weight bench, hope its the right way cause Im doing it for maybe 3 weeks now 6 days a week

Comment

Originally posted by Bonny13 View Post
                            I do it on my door while laying on my weight bench, hope its the right way cause Im doing it for maybe 3 weeks now 6 days a week
                            Do you feel that it helps? Have you noticed any differences and progress?

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Dear Hawked,

You have been onsite half a year and have no log thus no record of what you have actually done .
                              Might i suggest starting a log which is often regarded as step 1 and takening step 2 which is dealing with the anxiety.

Comment

Do you feel that it helps? Have you noticed any differences and progress?

Many thanks in advance.
                                I had few great edging sessions, but I cant be sure what helped them get better. Because I attacked this full on like a month ago. I do stretching, lajin, abs and core, yoga with rks, changed my diet, etc...

What I THINK helped me the most is right yoga poses with rks, I felt my pelvic floor really loose from it few times, and when I edged after those good sessions, I wasnt able to cum, full control, and super relaxed. But I cant be sure if its just that, maybe a bit of everything

Comment

Working...
                                X