Maybe Just maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Ok so I am continuing to work on my muscle imbalances and general tightness. I am doing yoga daily. It’s definitely helping . Sex wise - it’s going well. I bring my wife to orgasm via piv and foreplay every time now it seems. Recently I’ve noticed her moaning a lot more - this feels great as a man as you know you’re making her happy. I don’t think about Pre-E anymore- that’s been a big win as it was previously always on my mind. People - to fix this problem I truly believe you need to fix your muscle imbalances. However you do this it’s up to you but you’ve got to put in the work. I actually think yoga would help a lot of people as you get you stretching and strengthening plus you naturally flick your body switch to parasympathetic mode which basically chills you out. There’s no quick wins people , put in the effort and don’t focus on the negatives and don’t feel pressured.
    Good luck all

Comment

Do you reversel kegel at all during sex or out of sex?

Do you only fix your muscle imbalance and then you are cured?

Contractulation!
      5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
      10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
      10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
      7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
      Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
        Do you reversel kegel at all during sex or out of sex?

Do you only fix your muscle imbalance and then you are cured?

Contractulation!
        Being honest I don’t consciously focus on RK’s but I may be doing them sub consciously but I’m not sure. I do like the Hindi squat and child’s pose and once in these positions and focus on my breath to release any pain / tension I’m feeling. Being honest I don’t like exercises that I have to think about too much but that’s just me. I do believe in my case at least , that muscle imbalances caused all my trouble. I’m still not pain free but I’ll keep at it. Sex wise - it’s going well still. Hope you are seeing positive signs too

Comment

Working...
        X