My PreE is 100% Physical. However, Still Need Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skyisthelimitpe
    skyisthelimitpe I 100% agree with your post. I have found this to be true in my case too.

Comment

• Thanks for the update! I've read through your journal a couple times over the past few months. I really liked the conversation between you and Anthony. Lots of good information and very encouraging for my own situation.

Originally posted by skyisthelimitpe View Post
      If I do not ejaculate for days and days on end, I will end up cumming in two minutes or less.
      I've noticed the same thing. If I go more than two days without cumming, I will cum in ~2 minutes even with my Fleshlight. I did that a few days ago. It had been five days, I finally took the time to use my FL, and in two minutes I could feel the IKs starting. I stopped using the FL, but the IKs were so hard that I ended up cumming without even touching my dick. Two days later, I went for about 15 minutes with the FL and could have done more. Much more control.

Also, I don't get tired after cumming like a lot of guys. I normally feel even more energetic and will sometimes go for a walk or run after orgasming. Good way to start the day.

Originally posted by skyisthelimitpe View Post
      What it feels like: when I walk around and in most positions it feels like im doing a reverse kegel constantly.
      I keep clinching and my PT said once I finally loosen up enough, I'll notice a change where everything in my pelvic floor feels like it drops down (where it's supposed to be). I wonder if that was her description of feeling like you're doing an RK constantly. I am getting better, but I can't wait to get to the point where RK is normal and I stop clinching completely!

Thanks again for posting your progress and helping out the rest of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flinius View Post

I keep clinching and my PT said once I finally loosen up enough, I'll notice a change where everything in my pelvic floor feels like it drops down (where it's supposed to be). I wonder if that was her description of feeling like you're doing an RK constantly. I am getting better, but I can't wait to get to the point where RK is normal and I stop clinching completely!

Thanks again for posting your progress and helping out the rest of us!
        that’s exactly what it is. Your pelvic floor does feel like it drops. For me it feels like that in most positions that I’m in now. Standing, laying down, etc. I can feel it clinch when I move in certain ways but for the most part it’s like there’s a slight pressure that is keeping it “down”.

Go in the mirror and try standing with perfect posture. From the top to the bottom. Push your hips back a bit. Get into a position where you can feel that pelvic floor drop while standing. It’s probably going to be uncomfortable at first since your body isn’t ready for it, but pushing my hips back and walking around like that helped me during my progression. That was really important for me, was pushing my hips back and standing tall like a string was pulling me into the ceiling from my head.

I think if you push your hips back you may be able to get a sense of what I’m talking about. It’ll feel like your pelvis shifts into place and you’ll feel that pelvic floor drop

Comment

• Cool. Good to know what my PT described is accurate. Did you notice a slow progression of your pelvic floor dropping over time, or was there a "light switch" moment where it went from tight/clinching to loose/relaxed all at once?

I tried perfect posture. It does feel weird, but in a good way. I got into position and thought to relax my PF like I have to do many times throughout the day, but it was already relaxed/down. It didn't take much to get into perfect posture, so hopefully that means I'm close to getting my body back where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
          X