Edging and ballooning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and ballooning

Im going to officially start my 90 day program tomorrow. The only thing i dont know about it how often i should edge and balloon. Is it going to take away from all the kegeling and stuff if i edge on a daily basis? How much would be a smart amount? And i dont really understand the process of ballooning. I get the concept of it i just dont actually get how to do it. rub the head in a circular motion... with what? the palm of my hand orrr... idk. im doing 2 days on, 1 day of rest so i probably wont edge on rest days. but i dont really know if i should or how much is safe to do and still get results in growth and treatment of PE. Any suggestions will help! thanks
    “The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.”
    9-2-10
    6.75" BPEL x 5.25" EG
    6-1-11
    Goal: 8" BPEL x 6"+ EG

Originally posted by Jcrazy92 View Post
    ...The only thing i dont know about it how often i should edge and balloon...
    Experienced members suggest to edge at least thrice a week for at least 20 min (but more than 30 min seems better to help growth). For my part, I try to edge/balloon after each workout (i'm on a 4 days on 1 day off basis).

...Is it going to take away from all the kegeling and stuff if i edge on a daily basis?...
    Kegels are complementary of all the others exercises and shouldn't be skipped.

...And i dont really understand the process of ballooning. I get the concept of it i just dont actually get how to do it. rub the head in a circular motion... with what? the palm of my hand orrr... idk...
    I only recently discovered how to balloon. The only thing that you've got to do is to find your magic spot, which is the toughest part. I discovered mine a few days ago and it is located at the base of my penis on the top side (but we're all different! If you want precisions, have a look at my log on the second page, link is in my signature).

...im doing 2 days on, 1 day of rest so i probably wont edge on rest days...
    As you said, rest days are for rest though some members edge during them and still get results.

What you've got to learn is to listen to your PIs.
    Here are some useful links:
    Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend
    Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Ballooning - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Good luck.
    normalguy
    Last edited by normalguy; 09-03-2010, 06:03 AM.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
      Kegels are complementary of all the others exercises and should be skipped
      Why would you skip kegels? This is an essential part of PE, a fundamental... I don't think these should ever be completely skipped unless you're doing towel raises, super kegels, or similar exercises.

Read this:
      The Importance of Stamina Work

This may help too:
      Kegels
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
        Why would you skip kegels? This is an essential part of PE, a fundamental... I don't think these should ever be completely skipped unless you're doing towel raises, super kegels, or similar exercises.

Read this:
        The Importance of Stamina Work

This may help too:
        Kegels
        Sorry my mistake, I meant shouldn't of course, not should!
        I edited my original post
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
          Sorry my mistake, I meant shouldn't of course, not should!
          I edited my original post
          No worries, I make mistakes too (I have edited posts before, etc). It's great to see you helping other guys though--I thought I should point that out.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
          X