My journey through PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journey through PE

Skip to the last two paragraphs if you want to avoid a long-ish story and get straight to the point.

All right so the first time I had sex, I lasted about an hour. This was solely because before I started having sex, I had lots of experience with hand/blow jobs, so it's not like I jumped into sex with no experience. Although this was lengthy enough, I was unsatisfied because it was boring; I had no control. If I went too quickly I would cum, certain positions turned me on a lot which led to cumming, and so on.

After a while I decided to try kegeling to gain control, unfortunately I didn't get the chance to have sex for a while after I started (distance from partner, vacations, etc), so I couldn't test it out. Finally after about a month (during the summer vacation, actually) I finally got to have sex, but as soon as I inserted, I came in like 2-3 strokes. I was like, "haha... it's been a while, give me a few minutes." Unfortunately this was the case for the next few sex sessions too, so it definitely wasn't me being rusty.

I began to look for a solution and found that people who were fine and only did regular kegels often developed PE, so I decided to do reverse kegels in addition to regular kegels. In addition to doing reverse kegels, an idea came to me: "if the reason we cum too quickly is usually that we have poor control of our kegel muscle during sex, then why not do kegels in similar conditions."

So I began my "new" routine (not sure if it's new or not, but I thought of it on my own, so it's new to me ). After my usual PE session, instead of edging, I would masturbate while alternating kegeling and reverse kegeling. So pretty much doing a kegel workout while masturbating. I did these for about two weeks before I got to have sex again.

During this sex session, I had amazing control of myself. After about 5 minutes of easing myself into sex, I could do anything at any speed for however long I wanted. My partner seemed to be enjoying herself a lot more too. After 30 minutes she said she wanted me to finish, unfortunately I was nowhere near finishing, so I had to REALLY concentrate on finishing and get into a position I was completely relaxed in. I ended up finishing 5 minutes later (the orgasm was amazing compared to usual) and she told me the sex was the best she's had so far. The next day she pretty much asked to have sex again (not directly, but it's relatively easy to tell) but we had to stop after 20 minutes because she was still a bit sore from the day before.

Sooooo, long story short, I didn't have a problem with PE, then I got a problem when trying to have more control, then I cured the newly obtained PE problem and ended up achieving what I originally had wanted (and more). It's funny because I only last about 3-6 minutes when I masturbate while kegeling, yet I last much longer during sex now (not even sure how long until I have no control over when I cum yet).

Please tell me if this is an old technique because I don't want to think I thought of something new when it's actually really old. So, again, what I did was alternate kegels and reverse kegels while masturbating. So it went like this:
    1. Begin masturbation
    2. Hold a really hard kegel for 3 seconds
    3. Relax for 1 second
    4. Hold a really hard reverse kegel for 3 seconds
    5. Relax for 1 second
    6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 until you feel like you're reaching the PONR
    7. Stop everything
    8. Usually once was enough to leave me satisified, but repeat 1 through 8 as many times as you like
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Sounds like regular edging to me? Good things are working out on your behalf though And that you are enjoying it!

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
    X