First DO ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First DO ever?

Hello, as I am still trying to better myself, I tried to dry orgasm for the first time. Even after reading minuteman's thread, I am wondering what really happened.

So It was day 3 of my edging sessions so I allowed myself to cum. I went for 12 mins while maintaining RK to slow my PONR. And when I couldnt rk anymore and felt like a huge k was comming, I kegeled as strong as possible. I still came, but very little. I felt super weird and it did not feel like I came at all. However, my penis became sensitive and I couldn't keep going. So my guess is that it didn't work, but it still felt really weird and seemed like I "screwed up" the ejaculation.

Another thing I noticed: I normally feel the urge to pee a bit after I ejaculated. But this time, I couldnt pee ever if I tried to RK as hard as possible to pee..

So, anyone can explain what happened and what I did wrong? Was it because my kegel was not strong enough? I holded it for like7-8 seconds.

Or was it because my timing was off? If yes, when is the perfect timing to do it?

Advices are welcomed you guys are great

Multiple Male Orgasm and Dry Orgasms - PEGym Forums

Comment

I don't feel like I expressed myself well enough. I did not mean to soud like someone who was simply to lazy to read the thread and was looking for quick advices.

I've read the entire thread (more than once) but there was some stuff I did not understand. Hence why I made this thread, I was looking for a simple explanation of what happened to me and if I understood correctly/ what to do right next time.

Thank you

Comment

Many guys have similar experiences when first trying for DO ,the short answer is more training on both strength and timing and skill.
        I am impressed that you have read everything in mmo group the usefull links thread alone has several pages of links.

Comment

Working...
        X