Cure To Premature Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cure To Premature Ejaculation

Hey,guys I thought I would share a routine with you guys that has helped me last longer. I used to last between 4-7 minutes but now I can last how long I want. Everyday I do 100 quick kegels followed by 10 (hold for 10-20 sec) kegels. Next do the same with reverse kegels. Also through out the day I praticed holding a LIGHT reverse kegel while inhaling and exhaling. Once I learned how to do that, I had immediate success doing it while having sex. Also most important is to learn to relax and have fun during sex. Once you learn to naturally breathe, relax your mind, and enjoy yourself then your body will. Also always visualize yourself having sex the way you dream of even right before sex. Those positive reinforcements will help you mentally. Try these things out and be confident and you will last longer guys. I wish you guys the best.

Hi Thanks for this information. I'm a big fan of visualization, not only for sex but for any aspect of live. I have learned that with any desire in life first must come the desire, and visualizing it happening first, before it actually happens in reality. Congrats on your success.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83ytbPV5B8

Comment

I agree with you bro and thanks. I cured my PE a few months ago so im just sharing my routine with others

Comment

For how long did you do this to consider yourself cured?

Comment

Originally posted by Insomnia View Post
          For how long did you do this to consider yourself cured?
          About one month. After the first week I noticed a huge difference. My pc muscle didnt tense up much during edging sessions and when I had sex my pc muscle felt very relaxed. It took me about 15 minutes before I felt the urge to orgasm

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickChaney View Post
            About one month. After the first week I noticed a huge difference. My pc muscle didnt tense up much during edging sessions and when I had sex my pc muscle felt very relaxed. It took me about 15 minutes before I felt the urge to orgasm
            Wow, that's really amazing I've been trying to cure myself the past 4 months. Gone from "ejaculation-upon-penetration" to about 4-5 minutes... Might try this. I believe right now that my pc-muscle is really weak (as well as the bc).
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Insomnia View Post
              Wow, that's really amazing I've been trying to cure myself the past 4 months. Gone from "ejaculation-upon-penetration" to about 4-5 minutes... Might try this. I believe right now that my pc-muscle is really weak (as well as the bc).
              Thanks
              No problem bro and I wish you success

Comment

as a beginner how can i perform reverse kegels ??

what is your advice ?

Comment

I have done basically the same. I also have learned to breathe properly & relax through triangle breathing. I am almost 100% cured

Comment

Originally posted by vetoo View Post
                    as a beginner how can i perform reverse kegels ??
                    what is your advice ?
                    Reverse kegels are pretty much relaxing your pc muscle. Research more details about it because its hard for me to explain it in a clear way for you to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo Mods View Post
                      I have done basically the same. I also have learned to breathe properly & relax through triangle breathing. I am almost 100% cured
                      Thats great to hear man and yes the triangle breathing works real good for me also.

Comment

Working...
                      X