Desperate to cure PE, tried everything as far as I know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate to cure PE, tried everything as far as I know

So for a solid two and a half years I have been kegeling, reverse kegeling, pelvic floor breathing, every god damn kegel exercise you can think of, along with trying distraction techniques, breathing techniques, edging & ballooning, bought a STU....

Not sure whats left really. I've bought a couple books and some eBooks, and the advice is pretty much the same. Any unconventional methods that maybe I haven't tried yet? I'm 20 but I've never had sex because of this, and its gotten beyond frustration.
    BearExperiment
    Last edited by BearExperiment; 03-08-2014, 02:53 PM.

Originally posted by BearExperiment View Post
    So for a solid two and a half years I have been kegeling, reverse kegeling, pelvic floor breathing, every god damn kegel exercise you can think of, along with trying distraction techniques, breathing techniques, edging & ballooning, bought a STU....

Not sure whats left really. I've bought a couple books and some eBooks, and the advice is pretty much the same. Any unconventional methods that maybe I haven't tried yet? I'm 20 but I've never had sex because of this, and its gotten beyond frustration.
    Uh huh, you do not have a progress thread so it is hard to see what you have actually done . Typically in cases like this it comes down to a lack of focus and fliting from one method to another giving none a chance to work.
    Start a progress thread and I can help you with k/rk exercise which is my area of expertise . Others can help you in different areas .
    You make little mention of arousal control, stretching or massage.
    If you want something different, take a look at James Monroe body of work.
    Read the stickys, but do not become confused ,there are a variety of methods detailed onsite .
    Pegasus
    Administrator
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
    Last edited by Pegasus; 03-08-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

So you've never had sex and you're worrying this much already?

Sounds to me like you have some sort of anxiety or confidence issues which is the route cause

Comment

Working...
      X