No announcement yet.

Should i edge with involuntary kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i edge with involuntary kegels?

Im going to start edging again because i believe it will help me stay in the pleasure zone without involuntary kegels. The problem is that everytime i start feeling pleasure, i get an involuntary kegel that gets stronger after every stroke until i hit the PONR. I tried an extremely hard reverse kegel to counter this, but even while reverse kegeling i still have that uncontrollable urge to kegel when i start feeling pleasure.

I think that if i edge while dealing with involuntary kegels, ill get used to that level of pleasure and thus be able to control the urge to kegel.

OR

Should i just focus on perfecting my reverse kegel, and then start edging?

What do you guys think. If been trying to fix PE for over a year now and ive done tons of research, but with very little success.

Reverse kegel for newbie

Exercises - Beyond the Pelvic Floor

Flat Foot Deep Squats

Edging For Premature Ejaculation
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Gona have to edge with ik's, you can perfect your rk and kegels and build your pelvic floor until you can squash melons with it. Edging improves stamina and reduces ik's, time it takes to get to ponr and slow build up, if you don't edge with ik's then your basically doing stop / start method.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Working...
      X