Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Frenelum linked to Pre.E (There is a cheap solution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Frenelum linked to Pre.E (There is a cheap solution)

Snitt i snoppen kan ge senare utlösning - Sex & kärlek - Expressen.se

It´s in swedish but I can summarize it as Italian M.D´s and Surgeons have discovered a correlation between Men with Pre.E and a short Frenelum.

The men who had problems with Pre.E got treated by the surgeons who did a small cut in the frenelum to make it longer which gave the men 4+ min of sexual intercourse before cumming.

But I myself have experienced that Pre.E is mostly a Mental thing but its always interesting to read about things that can help some who have other causes of Pre.E!
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

This surgery has been used in many cultures over time. I think the tight frenulum makes the whole bottom of penis tighter and causes it to be extra sensitive. It may also stop people from getting gains in some cases I'm sure. For people with problems and other solutions not working, this should be an excellent solution.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

I think there's something in this. It might explain why as I've got older and grown my natural stamina has decreased too. I know there are many factors, and I'm not painfully short there, but it does get tight, and incredibly sensitive at full EQ. Is this something I could try to address myself with stretching? Or just cutting the thing myself! (only joking )
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

I don't think that might be the cause, i noticed that my frenelum is pretty thingt and that sometimes when i'm not properly warmed up for a session (edging session) the over sensitivity will cause premature ejaculation. HOWEVER if i'm properly warmed up and my EQ is high the feeling just adds to the pleasure, and it is senstitivity that helped me allot in progressing where I am now. Of course different people different mindsets different recations etc.

In other words it might not be 100% guariantie that you will be rid of that...
        premE FAQ

Comment

yeah, warming up makes a huge difference for me for sex, in the same way as if I edge after PE I can normally go for ages without too much trouble. OTOH My ex would sometimes just decide she wanted it there and then, and she'd just get me hard as fast as she could and jump on. In that case I'd be extremely sensitive round the frenulum and last about four pumps. It's all well and good having a slow and steady romp and relaxing/deep breathing etc, but sometimes you just want wild monkey se... oh bugger.

And that's rubbish.
          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

can share what is the other solution?

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
            This surgery has been used in many cultures over time. I think the tight frenulum makes the whole bottom of penis tighter and causes it to be extra sensitive. It may also stop people from getting gains in some cases I'm sure. For people with problems and other solutions not working, this should be an excellent solution.
            Ted, Asian

Comment

Yes, that prob has a lot to do with it. Pre ejac is NOT ALL MENTAL, like a lot of people say. A huge amount of it is physical too.
              Btw... is there a difference between the frenulum in cut and uncut men??? I am cut and don't feel any tightness.
              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
              X