Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PE) Began After Injury <========> Zutsu401 PE LOG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 June 2015

DAY 7 - Doing RK
    Plateau Edging --- 40 Minutes 5/6 scale
    jelqing --- Rest

Today Observation:- Strange! Orgasm Day today do not feel horny Just wake up early in morning start edging I believe I did start n stop edging didn't focus on pleasure after 40 Minutes ORGASM!

NOTES:-
    Current level 6/6, stay long on this level while edging ------> Next Goal == 8/8 (more erection more stimulation means PONR)

Comment

13 June 2015

DAY 8 - Doing RK
      Plateau Edging --- 25 Minutes 7/6 scale
      jelqing --- Rest

Today Observation:- Focus on Pelvic floor muscles Try to maintain balance, watching IK's and keep doing RK

NOTES:- Feel strong IK's, trying eliminate these by RK.. helps in edging session.

Comment

Q:- Is RK lead mild ED?

Comment

14 June 2015 DAY 9 - Doing RK Plateau Edging --- 25 Minutes 9/8 scale jelqing --- Rest Today Observation:- Pelvic Floor Relaxed, As we know Mental status play huge role in Pre-E. Since beginning I'm concentrating on having Orgasm I know today is not Orgasm Day however got call from GF and she said she is coming today so i thought let's clear my pipe. Start edging with slow stroke and its strange I just start feeling pleasure and I was all time Near PONR during 25 Minutes. BAD Thing -- Always Near PONR Good Thing -- More Control on PONR, Just feel it. Reach on Level 8/8 Stay while on this status. Fucking GF ruin my routine, Got Text message from GF After my edging session '' Sorry I can't came, I have a meeting'' And I Just feel I'm big ass hole..... Fuck!!

Comment

Sorry I missed your questions man.

Your pre e isn't getting worse, therde are days where you'll have less control, these days will be for different factors like how relaxed / stressed you are, last time you ejaculated, more aroused more sensitive. If you can edge and try control it on these days, it will be easier on others.

Also when you're edging you keep saying to stay at 5 or 6, and stay away from ponr. You should be at 8 and trying to hit 9 and stay there long as you can, this will be near or at ponr but keeping it going, while not reaching orgasm.
            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
            Pelvic Floor Balance./
            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Thank you for your Guidance longerlastingnoob Appreciate it, Just quick question
              Q) Why I have sometime so difficulties while edging? and sometime I can go around hours without reaching PONR is it this Good sign??

Comment

I answered this in my previous post, there's times when you are more aroused, more sensitive, stressed, less relaxed / tense, and it's the same for everyone, but you notice it more because it affects you so severely.

Good days and bad days basically, and especially of you are edging frequently and doing exercises like k/rk, this impacts as well. So you take the good days as progress, you take the bad days and you turn them into progress, or let them beat you, but you're not going to do that.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
                  I answered this in my previous post, there's times when you are more aroused, more sensitive, stressed, less relaxed / tense, and it's the same for everyone, but you notice it more because it affects you so severely.

Good days and bad days basically, and especially of you are edging frequently and doing exercises like k/rk, this impacts as well. So you take the good days as progress, you take the bad days and you turn them into progress, or let them beat you, but you're not going to do that.
                  This guy speaks the truth
                  30/03/2015 => 6.3 inches Bpel
                  4.7 inches girth at the base, and 4.9 at max

22/10/2015 =>
                  NBPEL : 6.1 inches
                  6,9 inches Bpel ( +0,6)
                  4.9 inches at the base, 5.2 at max (+ 0,3)

First goal : 7.1 x 5.3

Comment

Got it! thanks mate.

I'm currently focusing on RK it has been week (all day).

Notice:- when reaching PONR helps lot it will drop arousal and EQ as well.

Comment

@@@@@ FUCK I HATE THIS THINGS, TRYING TO OVERCOME @@@@@@@

a) Previous sex or masturbation Trauma (ejaculating quickly)
                      b) Fear of Cum
                      c) Arousal level
                      d) Pelvic floor balance
                      e) Bad Masturbation habit
                      f) Dick pleasure (sensation)

Comment

Guys who have born with De are bless.....

Comment

Keep on practicing those tactics with pelvic floor balance and arousal level control and you'll be a Sex God before you know it.

Realize.. it's not about the finish that matters; it's about the journey between start and finish that does
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks Jay1983, Hope you guys will lead me to this journey.

Comment

15 June 2015 DAY 10 - Doing RK Plateau Edging --- 40 Minutes 8/8 scale jelqing --- Rest Yesterday Observation:- Focus on Pelvic floor muscles Try to maintain balance, I'm focusing on RK's hope this will help me however don't know how much it will help. start edging with slow stoke got nice erection I was all time around 8/8 sometime reach level 9, I find RK is very useful while edging it will keep your arousal down and far away from PONR ( I don't know it's my thought or something) however very hard to keep doing this. 1 PONR reach in 35 Minutes (fast n hard stroke) and then 2 time reach in PONR with in 5 minutes. Still Far away from Plateau Phase however trying to more close on PONR. NOTES:- Feel strong IK's, when I hit erection level 9 and force me to PONR within seconds. more pleasure and extream sensation feel on erection level 9

Comment

Originally posted by zutsu401 View Post
                                Guys who have born with De are bless.....
                                They will say otherwise.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Working...
                                X