Girlfriend is not supportive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how old are you? how old is she?

do you think she is ready for a long term relationship? women can go nutters/crazy. maybe its just a period for her due to the medical things that have been going on. maybe she felt that she was lacking support during her illness (complete guess on my behalf obviously) or whatever goes on in their/her hormone driven mind.
    honestly though judging from my experience which isn't a whole lot but at least some: there is more wrong with your relationship. i had PE all my life always came immediately. none of the girlfriends/dates made a big fuss about it especially because (you said youre trying do to that as well) you try to please in other ways or go a second round after - whatever. if women like you and you're nice & open (which you seem to be) a decent women, a women that you want to spend the rest of your life with is going to understand and be there for you no matter what.

i'd almost definitely say that she's angry, agitated, something, but this is not just about you coming quickly.

for your entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoNNG9byXuw
    also, posting this in "women's perspective" might be good. get some of the girls to comment i think it will help you a lot, they'll tell you what they think of her
    tester123
    Last edited by tester123; 09-18-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
      "All the other guys" ... is she a whore?

Something ain't right here fellas.
      Not a whore just experienced. More than me. But I get what your saying. Basically the initial incident we got in a big argument and I basically felt that because the lack of sex we just get back in the swing of things but since then she has taken things as I'm blaming her. She had a medical issue and we couldn't have sex and I understood that. I would have had the same response if I was across the country for a month. I didn't think it was a problem, we just go at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by tester123 View Post
        how old are you? how old is she?

do you think she is ready for a long term relationship? women can go nutters/crazy. maybe its just a period for her due to the medical things that have been going on. maybe she felt that she was lacking support during her illness (complete guess on my behalf obviously) or whatever goes on in their/her hormone driven mind.
        honestly though judging from my experience which isn't a whole lot but at least some: there is more wrong with your relationship. i had PE all my life always came immediately. none of the girlfriends/dates made a big fuss about it especially because (you said youre trying do to that as well) you try to please in other ways or go a second round after - whatever. if women like you and you're nice & open (which you seem to be) a decent women, a women that you want to spend the rest of your life with is going to understand and be there for you no matter what.

i'd almost definitely say that she's angry, agitated, something, but this is not just about you coming quickly.

for your entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoNNG9byXuw
        also, posting this in "women's perspective" might be good. get some of the girls to comment i think it will help you a lot, they'll tell you what they think of her
        Both in out late 20's. And I think the more I talk about it with you guys and get perspective, the more I am understand ing that this is more a mental than a physical one.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd631 View Post
          Not a whore just experienced. More than me. But I get what your saying. Basically the initial incident we got in a big argument and I basically felt that because the lack of sex we just get back in the swing of things but since then she has taken things as I'm blaming her. She had a medical issue and we couldn't have sex and I understood that. I would have had the same response if I was across the country for a month. I didn't think it was a problem, we just go at it again.
          So if she is 'experienced' as you say...why is she interested in continuing the relationship with such demands?
          At the same time, it's good that she is willing to work it out ...but watch your back lol!
          ...Do you feel you can trust her?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd631 View Post
            Thats the problem, she doesn't want to participate in anything unless I figured out the problem. So we will have sex and it won't last long and the problem starts all over again. I'm left to figure this out on my own.
            That's still not right or she is not real partner for you.

Not that I'm putting any negative thoughts into your head but I will not be suprised if she cheats somewhere else since she is making obvious that she is so unhappy with you regarding the lasting long.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Dump her ass. Kick that biotch to da curb. That's not love.
              Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
              I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Working...
              X