get rid of pe the easy way 100 percent effective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get rid of pe the easy way 100 percent effective

I recently read that anti depressants can aid pe I went and talked to my gp and got a box and no joke I took them for 2 or 3 days and could last as long as I want I've been taking them about 20 days now and I have 100 percent control of my orgasm 100 percent no lie, my gf doesn't know what's hit her she knows I use the tablets and she even said it its amazing what they can do. I haven't got 1 other side effect from them I can honestly say this has changed our lives my erection quality is through the roof because I realised that it was just because I was stressing about lasting longer that it wasn't staying as hard, the box is in my car so I don't have the name of the tablets I hope this helps a few people like it has for me
    Wanna be bigger than big

Good news! Just try not to get reliant on them.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      Good news! Just try not to get reliant on them.
      Maybe I should write aswell that nobody should take any medicine without talking to a doctor first just be safe about it
      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

But to be honest... relying to tablets especially for a long time can result in addiction in my opinion
        Mixim
        Last edited by Mixim; 12-20-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
          Give name then
          But to be honest... relying to tablets especially for a long time can result in addiction in my opinion
          I'll post the name when I get back to my car of course it can last thing you'd need is that that's why you should talk to a doctor first my thinking on it after a certain amount of time the brain adjusts and also your dick adjusts to not being so sensitive I can't describe the amount of confidence I've gained over the last few weeks I'm a different man and my relationship has benefited so much we can't keep our hands off each other
          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I'm presuming your doc has put you on a low dose...but SSRI's have to be ceased gradually to avoid withdrawal and can have a lot of side-effects.

Maybe Corageon...our resident pharmacist...can give some advice.

Comment

I'm presuming your doc has put you on a low dose...but SSRI's have to be ceased gradually to avoid withdrawal and can have a lot of side-effects.

Maybe Corageon...our resident pharmacist...can give some advice.
              20 mg per day
              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

If I were you I'd still continue with whatever routines/exercises you were working on and aim to reach your goal without the need for SSRI's. Looks like you'll be having a good Christmas though!

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) - NHS Choices

Comment

If I were you I'd still continue with whatever routines/exercises you were working on and aim to reach your goal without the need for SSRI's. Looks like you'll be having a good Christmas though!

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) - NHS Choices
                  SSRI's are definitely not a good choice ; not even for Depression.
                  Dapoxetine is a 'short-acting SSRI' which is safe and can be used for PRE-E.
                  However, results should be (preferably) achieved by EDGING and meditation , among others.

Comment

Edging + Reverse Kegels FOR THE WIN!!!
                    I myself was practicing Reverse kegels for a few days and alrdy I see difference...
                    I could masturbate only like 4mins tops and boom PONR
                    Now when I focus on Reverse kegels during masturbation ( well basicaly edging ) after 15mins I was still not near PONR

Comment

Ejaculation problems - Treatment - NHS Choices

Dapoxetine

An SSRI, known as dapoxetine, has been specifically designed to treat premature ejaculation.
                      From November 2013, dapoxetine (Priligy) became the first medication to be licensed for premature ejaculation in the UK and local NHS authorities can choose to prescribe it on the NHS.
                      Dapoxetine acts much faster than the SSRIs mentioned above and can be used 'on demand'. If you are prescribed dapoxetine, you will usually be advised to take it one to three hours before having sex, but not more than once a day.
                      Dapoxetine is not suitable for all men diagnosed with premature ejaculation. For example, it is not recommended for some men with heart, kidney and liver problems. Dapoxetine can also interact with other medications, such as other antidepressants.
                      Common side effects of dapoxetine include headaches, dizziness and feeling sick.

Comment

Ejaculation problems - Treatment - NHS Choices

Dapoxetine

An SSRI, known as dapoxetine, has been specifically designed to treat premature ejaculation.
                        From November 2013, dapoxetine (Priligy) became the first medication to be licensed for premature ejaculation in the UK and local NHS authorities can choose to prescribe it on the NHS.
                        Dapoxetine acts much faster than the SSRIs mentioned above and can be used 'on demand'. If you are prescribed dapoxetine, you will usually be advised to take it one to three hours before having sex, but not more than once a day.
                        Dapoxetine is not suitable for all men diagnosed with premature ejaculation. For example, it is not recommended for some men with heart, kidney and liver problems. Dapoxetine can also interact with other medications, such as other antidepressants.
                        Common side effects of dapoxetine include headaches, dizziness and feeling sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                          Edging + Reverse Kegels FOR THE WIN!!!
                          I myself was practicing Reverse kegels for a few days and alrdy I see difference...
                          I could masturbate only like 4mins tops and boom PONR
                          Now when I focus on Reverse kegels during masturbation ( well basicaly edging ) after 15mins I was still not near PONR
                          My issue while edging is that I get super hard, like 12+ or higher, and kegel like crazy and can go for 30 to 40 minutes, sometimes an hour. If I go wet, it a bit shorter, so doing reverse kegels during edging or ballooning takes a lot of focus for me, and sometimes I can lose a bit of the erection.
                          Start (11.7.15)
                          BPFSL/4.8 FG/2.8 BPEL/5.2 EG/4.5

Current (3/11/16)
                          BPFSL/6 FG/3.0 BPEL/5.75 EG/4.75

Current Goal:
                          BPFSL: 6.25 inches
                          BPEL: 6 inches

Full Goal:
                          BPEL: 7 inches EG: 5.5 inches

Amar y no ser amado es tiempo mal empleado.
                          (To love and not be loved is time spent in vain.)

Comment

As for the OP, my concern is the long term effect of using any drug to help with erections, etc. Just be careful!
                            Start (11.7.15)
                            BPFSL/4.8 FG/2.8 BPEL/5.2 EG/4.5

Current (3/11/16)
                            BPFSL/6 FG/3.0 BPEL/5.75 EG/4.75

Current Goal:
                            BPFSL: 6.25 inches
                            BPEL: 6 inches

Full Goal:
                            BPEL: 7 inches EG: 5.5 inches

Amar y no ser amado es tiempo mal empleado.
                            (To love and not be loved is time spent in vain.)

Comment

Originally posted by serek View Post
                              My issue while edging is that I get super hard, like 12+ or higher, and kegel like crazy and can go for 30 to 40 minutes, sometimes an hour. If I go wet, it a bit shorter, so doing reverse kegels during edging or ballooning takes a lot of focus for me, and sometimes I can lose a bit of the erection.
                              Hmm im still new to this so cant really tell

Comment

Working...
                              X