Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here experience extreme abdominal pain the day after a Rk session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here experience extreme abdominal pain the day after a Rk session?

Been trying to Rk for the past 7 months and without fail whenever I do a routine the next day I will feel an intense pain in my abdominal / intestinal region. I don't feel I'm pushing too hard as I don't feel the need to urinate / defecate while doing a RK, so it's certainly light enough, and I don't feel any pain in my stomach area that would feel like I worked out my core (I still RK with the help of my lower core muscles) so it's not the intensity of the RK. It's only the next day, no fatigue right after the workout.

The pain, how to describe it. It feels like someone is taking and putting my intestines through a taffy puller, no joke, I can barely move, whenever gas or fecal matter is moving through my intestines i double over in pain. Doctors found in have a little bit of diverticulitis but it shouldn't be causing me this much pain they said, scans come up relatively normal, and it's discouraged me from doing RK.

Out of sex I do a mere 25 RK, it should be daily but I do them and then I have to wait a few days for my pain to go away. It's not consistent so my PE is still the same. I tried 10 RK and then the next day was the same story. Don't know what to do, how do I squat for PE cause I guess I'll try doing that instead, hope it doesn't pain me.

How old are you?
    See a different doctor. Does it hurt only with RK? If necessary try to get a colonoscopy done.

Comment

I'm 23. I had a colonoscopy done and that is what determined I had a minor case of diverticulitis, minor being only a 1/4 inch section of my large intestine and microscopic perferations. Yeah doing kegels is completely fine for me, I can do 100s of them if I wanted to. I don't anymore cause it worsens pe but I have in the past to improve EQ. Only when I RK. It's so weird they can't figure out what's wrong. The diverticulitis would be causing pain in another part of my GI tract as its not near where I'm experiencing the pain.

Comment

Working...
      X