No announcement yet.

Ralphs improved pre E thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see your edging is going well congrats . You mention IK but there does not seem to be work to relax the pelvic floor . So reverse kegel ,hindi squat etc .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      I see your edging is going well congrats . You mention IK but there does not seem to be work to relax the pelvic floor . So reverse kegel ,hindi squat etc .
      As of right now for IK I just to deep breath Rk's and as of friday/saturday I do squat holds for about 5 minutes 2x a day

Comment

Day 38: 10/4/16

Its been a while since I used my STU but these past two weeks I've kinda been having sex but not as frequently as I like. My last session I felt I lasted for a decent time standing up both sessions of sex that I had that day. Today I went for 20 minutes with edging while only on the bed either sitting up or laying down or in doggy position. Did ejaculate at the end and from now on when I edge with the STU i'll only be doing so on the bed!

Comment

Day 39:

I had a real sex! I started off kissing her then took her clothes off and was going to eat her out but instead had a semi and stuck it in. I wasn't able to last long so I backed off. Ate her out for a bit and wasn't hard after so she had to suck me off while on soft. Once I got hard I only went for about a few minutes standing up missionary.

Comment

Day 40: 10/25/2016

Im back with a vengeance! Found a partner to have sex with 2-3 times a week hopefully but today was a solo mission. Edged for 20 minutes with Lube and STU and went at a slow pace just trying to go as long as possible without getting the feeling that i'm closer to PONR... Lasted about 8-10 minutes doing this and edged for the rest of the time on the bed some sitting up laying down, missionary, and doggy style. Overall good session! I will beat PE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RalphPhoLauren View Post
              Day 40: 10/25/2016

Im back with a vengeance! Found a partner to have sex with 2-3 times a week hopefully but today was a solo mission. Edged for 20 minutes with Lube and STU and went at a slow pace just trying to go as long as possible without getting the feeling that i'm closer to PONR... Lasted about 8-10 minutes doing this and edged for the rest of the time on the bed some sitting up laying down, missionary, and doggy style. Overall good session! I will beat PE!!!!
              I must say that from what I just read, you my friend are an inspiration to me.

I too have issues with PreE and as it turns out in my married life (been married 13 years) that I'm finding it getting harder to control versus easier.

I can edge for up to an hour with manual dry stimulation, but throw lube into the equation and all bets are off. I also have an STU but can't deal with that either.

I also find that if my wife is on top, I can't last at all and I have finally noticed that I have IK's (thanks to info from this site) the entire time I'm inside with her in that position. I even tried deep belly breathing and RK's but how she was on top, all the way down, caused it to be very difficult to actually push out my stomach for a deep breath and also tried RK's during and it helped up until the point that I relaxed them, then the tightening happened right away and I couldn't relax it (to be clear is wasn't a cramp style flex, but a constant tightening).

What I did notice at that time was it was worse with my legs straight out and her being all the way down (versus my legs being bent which made her ride more shallow). Maybe you should try using your STU with your legs bent and see if that makes a difference for you (it may be you and I were both tensing parts of the legs when they are straight out and any tension can make PONR happen faster. I need to try this next time myself).

What is super frustrating for me is that she used to be able to ride me and while still never for as long as I would want, longer than she can now (and a few weeks ago had a session with her on top that, while again didn't last as long, was at least 10 minutes long with some stopping and starting. And then this past Sunday back to the above).

I also recommend you try a position with your girl where she is on the edge of the bed and your standing up, it helps for me and may be a help to you.

After reading your story, I'm definitely going to start RK's and Hindi squats to see if its a tight pelvic floor issue for me (I know I'm one of the least flexible people on earth and always have been so I probably do have tight pelvic floor especially since I always read that kegels would help you control PreE and so have been doing them quite frequently, but now know that can cause imbalances without also doing RK's).

Also Jockinthebox has suggested something that may also be an issue for me which is that my cremaster muscle may need training to stay relaxed (I turtle a lot more often than I would think is normal) so I've got to work on that as well.

And lets not forget wanting to start a PE program cause to add insult to injury, I'm an middle of the curve average guy, so having a piece you can't use properly is a total pita... but I digress.

Stay strong brother, like I said you are an inspiration and I thank you for documenting this. You (and this site) give me hope that PreE can be conquered as long as you put in the time and effort.

Comment

Hello guys! sorry its a been a while since i've posted. Have been busy with work and hanging out with FWB and life I haven't had time to post but I have some great news! I actually had sex on 3 days this past week and I lasted a long ammount of time on each try!!!! Pretty much i'm still having to stop and go but not as often and I feel much more in control over telling my brain "Hey don't come". Sometimes I stop and go but sometimes I can just slow stroke and it is still tollerable! Now for the first two days it was all from the side and me standing up but I was really getting it! on the third day I was actually doing missionary on the bed. Still a little shakey with it but I was still doing it none the less! going all types of speeds and strokes depths! For once I've actually had a girl crave my sex and I can say that I had sex how I envisioned it should be!

I will start to post more of my sexual encounters and tell you guys how it goes!

Comment

Glad someone's getting some!
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I know its been a while but, i'm going to make a concious effort to post every day because I believe that it will be beneficial and keep me on track. A couple of weeks back I had sex 3 days in a row and was able to last for a long time but that was only for that week. These past 4-5 times i've had sex I haven't been able to last long at all.

I'm going to be trying to do 50/50 edging with STU vs Death Grip. My frenulum after all this time is still really sensitive and causes IK's

Yesterday I had a 15 minute edging session w/ death grip. Went pretty well. Today I won't be edging but will do 3x hindi squats for 3 minutes and will do a total of 200 rk's today. I'll beat Pre E some how some way.

Comment

Remember to simulate sex with the STU. Good job, and great attitude. Some how some way, yes.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        Remember to simulate sex with the STU. Good job, and great attitude. Some how some way, yes.
                        Thats something I haven't done much, what are some good ways to simulate sex?

Comment

Position yourself as you would for sex, and then hump the STU as you would a vagina. This increases your training on a whole body level and helps when you go into actual sexual situations.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Had a good 15 minute session today using my STU. First 5 minutes I started off on my back and then for the last 10 minutes I was on my knees as if I were going to do the doggy position. Wasn't bad at first but then it got intense. no ejaculation and pumped with my BM for a bit afterwards and my unit was looking pretty legit!

Comment

Did 15 minutes of death grip edging followed by pumping with BM for about 8 minutes. Released after my pump

Comment

Had a 15 minute edging session with the STU that was pretty good. My pelvic floor tensed up. I need to get more serious about hindi squats and Rk's. Believe it or not they always slip my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X