dry orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry orgasm

I still can't seem to master it. I have been doing many kegels for several months now and I know that my PC muscles are strong. When I edge and reach the point when I'm going to cum, I kegel and hold. I can feel the sensation of wanting to let it out, so I just keep holding the kegel. Sometimes I release after 10 seconds or so, and ejaculate a little. In order for nothing to cum out I have to hold for like 30 seconds. Is this right? I can't do this when I'm having sex though, holding a strong kegel for 30 seconds with a hot girl in front of me just doesn't work out...
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

You should join the MMO thread! (Multiple Male Orgasm)

I think there is quite a bit of "activity" over there right now!!

Comment

So fisch are you orgasming?

Comment

Thanks cal I'll be looking into that.

And whenever it happens and I hold the kegel it's like I don't, and I stay hard. But if I release the kegel before 30 seconds then I'm soft
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

You shouldn't need to kegal for 30 sec, this could be a timing issue, possibly starting the kegal a fraction late.
          It is harder to do mmo with a partner and skill is built first solo.
          The mmo group is a good idea.

Comment

ok thanks pegasus.
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

People get mixed results during kegel, some people say it makes retrograde more likely, or makes precum occur more frequently. I'd recommend taking some schizandra and ginseng supplements which helps for sperm leakage.

I think the easiest way to fix sperm loss issue, is just to take a break from sexual activity, let all the valves go back to normal, massage self to heal faster but never get past 30% erect. Do that for like a week, then try it out again.

Take a look at penis qigong on youtube, it is helpful for these issues.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                I still can't seem to master it. I have been doing many kegels for several months now and I know that my PC muscles are strong. When I edge and reach the point when I'm going to cum, I kegel and hold. I can feel the sensation of wanting to let it out, so I just keep holding the kegel. Sometimes I release after 10 seconds or so, and ejaculate a little. In order for nothing to cum out I have to hold for like 30 seconds. Is this right? I can't do this when I'm having sex though, holding a strong kegel for 30 seconds with a hot girl in front of me just doesn't work out...
                i have the same problem wen i do my edging session. when you feel to cum to hold but the feeeling gets more and more and more but your still holding after like 15 seconds of holding sensation you release...same what you said just different words

if you find some tip or soloution please get back to mee

Comment

Sorry, I've never heard of this, but what's a dry orgasm?

Comment

Originally posted by kinoki View Post
                    Sorry, I've never heard of this, but what's a dry orgasm?
                    A Dry Orgasm (or DO) is an orgasm without ejaculation. When you are young, your body recovers very quickly from ejaculation and you can have sex again quickly. As we age, it takes longer, generally, to recover and have sex again. If you can master the skill of obtaining a DO, then you can have sex again immediately because you didn't ejaculate. Understand?
                    Really advanced guys can have several DOs in rapid succession while having sex, that, we refer to as Multiple Male Orgasm (or MMO.) There is a Group (in the Groups area of the PEGym) of those interested in learning or teaching these skills.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

By the way, welcome to the Gym, Kinoki!
                      Don't be afraid to use the search tool. There is a lot of great information here. Read a lot and ask lots of questions.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
                        People get mixed results during kegel, some people say it makes retrograde more likely, or makes precum occur more frequently. I'd recommend taking some schizandra and ginseng supplements which helps for sperm leakage.
                        Schizandra Chinensis is a good general tonic for the kidneys according to TCM, but I'm not really sure how its going to help a great deal with this issue.
                        August 09
                        NBPEL 6.25
                        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                        BPEL - 6.9
                        EG 5.4
                        Current
                        BPFSL
                        8 5/8
                        BPEL 7 15/16
                        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                        NBPEL - approx 7"
                        The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                        X