Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 21: 60 minute JP 90, 20 minute edge
    Day 22: 60 minute JP 90, 25 minute edge
    I think I need to stop fapping right after edging. It's might be hurting my gains because length has slightly decreased and girth has remained the same.

Comment

Even though i edge after all of my sessions, i don't bust unless it's from sex.

Comment

Day 23: Had to make it a quick session in order to prepare for an exam

Comment

Day 24: 15 minute warmup, 30 minute jelq, 15 minute edge, and 10 minute cooldown

Comment

Am I supposed to do the stretches again in my cooldown or just heat?

Comment

Day 25: Low quality session. Didn't have the energy to edge afterwards.

Comment

Day 26: Rest
                Day 27: 1 hour JP 90, no edging.

Comment

Day 28: 1 hours JP 90, 15 minute edging. Gains have stagnated a bit. Unsure whether or not I should change things up.

Comment

Day 29: 1 hour JP 90, 15 minute edging.

Comment

Day 30: Rest
                      Day 31: 55 minute JP 90, had to make it quick. Erect length seems to be longer, but flaccid size and erect girth are still the same.

Comment

Day 32: Rest day, too tired to PE
                        Day 33: 60 minute JP 90. EQ deteriorated throughout the session, starting at abour 7/10 and then going down to 30-40% by the second round.

Comment

Day 34: 60 minute JP 90

Comment

Just heat for the warmdown. For girth, it takes time usually to see gains, keep going

Comment

I just took a pretty long break due to excessive partying during my first two weeks back at school. I'm going to resume at day 35 with a 5 on 2 off routine.

Comment

Day 35: 40 minute JP 90, my body is in pretty bad shape from lack of sleep + too much alcohol. As soon as I get my act together, I'm going to regularly do JP 90 in the evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X