Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
    Ok so now I'm even more confused.

I'm doing a whole lot more stretching and a whole lot more ulis and girth work then his routine.

Should I take a step back and apply the less is more?
    Like wishful said. If you have all positive pi's. You should just keep on doing whatever it is you're doing. That's when the gains should start coming..
    10/16..............1/17.......4/17
    bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
    bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
    meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
    beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
    Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
    Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Each of us is different. Don't change anything until you are for sure you need to change something. Pipeman is a less is more guy because that works for him. If your PIs are staying where they need to be then keep on with the routine. Let's see if you start growing before we change anything.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Completely fucked up my final workout before my week break

-10 tunica tugs 50'seconds
        -27 squeezes
        -17 minutes edging
        -17 kegals and reverse kegals

Missed out on the 10 ulis due to hitting ponr during edging and had to kegal really hard, kept most in but couldn't get up to do ulis.

Maybe I'll try later to complete them

Comment

Still don't seem like anything is working. Think I can still see what I thought was an 1/8 increase in length but I think I'm manipulating the ruler.

Stretches are becoming too much stress on the bottom of glans. I might have to cut back on some directional stretches and only focus on right and up angles. Sessions are becoming too long.

I will measure at end of this 6 week cycle and if no gains. I think I might have to call it defeat.

Comment

Are you employing an objective mindset in your training? What is going through your head while training?
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
              Are you employing an objective mindset in your training? What is going through your head while training?
              I focus on stretch and imagine it working.

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses but the last couple of days I've been getting about 3 hours of sleep a night and been stressed but I didn't feel it effect my performance much. I think my eq was high enough. Maybe I'll measure on a day I more rested.

But I do think I need to cut back somewhere and I might go with some of the directional stretches. I curve left so take out the left stretch.

Comment

Working...
              X