X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 4 day 4

3x12lb sets with heat.

Week 4 day 5

Currently on my 4th weighted 12lb set with heat lamp. Btc and Sd.

Still having shaft rotation issues in the the hanger disputed trying different setups/ wraps. I'm concerned when I do a fulcrum hang with it like this it's stressing the shaft in a odd mannor. Also the clamping discomfort although it dissipates at first is rather in easy.

Considering a proper vacuum hanger for that reason. Not sure if can justify the lg it's so expensive for just a plastic cap with a valve.
    I could buy an entire road legal car for the same price.

4 more weeks till measure, don't think I've made any gains but the ruler will tell, I still believe I'm limited by by steel cord or septum and need those fulcrum stop the work. I hope it hasn't healed to much in scar tissue as apparently once that's happens it is like steel and won't budge.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Week 5 day 1

I hate this first set, the initial clamping and stretching pain is awful.

Anyway back at it for another week.

Comment

So Monday done 1 weighted set and 5 bungee sets
        Tuesday managed 3 weights/ 3 bungee

Today I've tried to tackle my twisting shaft issue. This is causing me some technique issues and quite frankly making me angry. I've read so much on way to fix it with little resolve.

I tried my old vacuum setup again and the pain was all on the glans so lasted only about 1 minute.

Depressed about my size in general and lack of gains atm, thinking I'm not doing enough. Also looking at the lg a lot more and how much easier it is to use. I'm thinking I might convert one of my vacuum cones into something like the lg and see how well that works.

These next 3 weeks are short weeks so even less time spent hanging, I think my penis is allready solid steel as it is.

Comment

Managed to find a really good setup. To my surprise it had a different attachment stretching sensation. I managed to do almost 17lbs while swinging for majority of the set with fatigue just hitting at the end. But the stretch has been a lot better.

I used just one piece of theraband. Reasonably tight. But spaced well while wrapping with little overlap. My shaft looked like that in the demo photos. I did twist but a lot less hen before. I'll take this as my new way to wrap.

Comment

Havnt hung a set in a long time.

Problems twisting and comfort issues with the bib, busy at work. Shit shuffling around etc

0 gains with the 2 months I sunk into aswell.

Options as I see it atm

Remove the rubber like padding from the bib and see if that helps fixing the twisting

Or

Wait till I can afford the lg(money is still tight) I think this is where I want to end up.

I used the bm a few times and my bruise shows no sign of returning and my colouring of my shaft is really good now too.

The shape of my shaft and how it sits is different after using the bib. Where the bib sits has become a lot fatter and sort of matches my Base. My glans could be bigger, unless blood restricted it's about the same size as my shaft.

Till next update. Thanks for reading.

Comment

As an inbetween Pe excercise I've started using my vac extender again. Had some nice signs of a good stretch with it. Some tingling that shoots though the shaft during during the night after taking it off.

Nice flaccid hang, just need to work on my wear time and recondition myself for the base pressure.

Comment

I guess I like this setup as it allows me to work while wearing it. As hanging I can't do a lot of my job while hanging.

Comment

It's been quiet at work so I've had a good chance to get some sets in. I've also drawn inspiration from a couple of good sites I've stumbled apon, I took a few things from it.

Pumping starves the penis of oxygen so not going to be any pump sessions.

I've done some heavy bungee sets with the bib. As I need some padding to get the bib to clamp down I opted for my silicon sleeve with theraband over top. Mixed with some talcon powder it seemed to be very solid and comfortable with only having to remove/ refit tighter to sort some slippage.

After the second set the turning of the shaft was lesser of a problem, this was normally the case with the bungee setup. If it did turn I just straightened it up and tightened some more.

I kind of got caught with the bib on at work but my colleague just seemed to ignore that he had seen anything or he actually didn't see much. On this note it put me in a really uncomfortable spot, but not deterred me.

I'll still try to get some heavy bungee sets done compiled with manual work and also found what I hope to be a fix for my vac extender kit.

I've cut about one inch of small diameter silicon sleeve then put another hole in that for the tube to go through. I put it over the vacuum seal before I put my final silicon sleeve on it.

I've been taking more libido supplements lately in a hope to make a rock solid erection, I've also stopped mastubating again(this normally causes my pre e to the extreme) I got some new stretchy cock rings too.

On the side of sex has been a long time due to fatigue/ colds in the household. It was a really struggle to get the mrs off last time so this is what I've put in plan.

Max blood flow with good supplements
                  A good set of songs with good beat and rhythm in a hope that I can keep a good rhythm(this is meant to be a big reason girls won't orgasm and also why dancers/ black guys have that appeal)

I found a sex position/ technique that's meant to be good for stamina and also for hitting good spots in the vagina.

On another thing while I'm thinking about it, I read to think of the vagina like the head on your glans. By rubbing itself it's not very effective but when activated by other means it's more sensitive.

Basically more foreplay before PIV to ignite the inner vag.

Gonna try hat up/ ring up etc before foreplay as I suspect the intermission may be messing things up.

The wife is still doing her Kegal weights 😀 So it's going to e nice monitoring the difference there, also I'm feeling really girthy atm with my current regimen so hope it goes in ok 😄

Such a long post. I havn't measured in a while but suspect in still stuck at my original length.

Oh the wife might be getting more involved even bein very fatigued she put her legs up to her head and I can graze her cervix, this was very enjoyable but she couldn't hold the position long.

Comment

Been vacant in my posts here due to the inconsistencies with my Pe work, I've been doing a few things to at least keep solid EQ.

The odd Bathmate session/ manual session and more so been usin the vac extender for some mornings. Still testing a few things here, getting very uncomfortable around my base and glans corona. The workouts appear nice or it could just be the small pump this morning with the warmer weather.

Other things to note.
                    Penis banding still going, and results are positive but need more testing, check the pre forum for my updates.
                    Partner done her 2nd only ever anal session (the first time we tried this was over 5 years ago and I blew my load nearly straight away) this time I lasted long enough for her to cum. She had the new toy I bought her in her vag but sort just let my movement do the work.

The new glass toy is long at like 10" not thick but it's got a nice curve to it. It's propose bought to hit her a spot or deep spot but hanvnt had a good chance to try it.

I tried our normal dildo with my sleeve on which could of been an interesting session. She took a 7.5" deep 6.5" girth dildo. I think I was hitting her cervix at that point as it hit resistance, the session was interrupted by unwell kids. I didn't realise the girth of this toy until I measured the next day.

She said it was different and didn't cum from it but prob due to lack of time. I couldn't move it much as The grip she had on it was tiiiight.

Comment

A new chapter starts

The plateau breaker(or so I hope)

Coming from a thread on thunders I looked into some extreme pumping sets, about as extreme as it gets. Using a commercial grade refrigeration vac pump(I have access to a 5cfm unit) which is a lot of suction.

I bought my new tube today which is the Adam and Eve pump which had its own built in vacuum gauge which I liked very much. It has a diameter of 2.25" and can accomodate 9" seems similar to that of my x30 bm.

I made a small adjustment to the my ac hoses and can simply hold the hose over the end to create a good seal and easy vacuum control.

I've done two separate sets today which has been a very fun start. My penis is allready quite used to pressure from the x30 so I didn't hold but to much.

For the most part I do short vacs, or connect vac down to desired amount then release. This promotes massive influx of blood into the penis and swells to an enormous state. I do this over and over for what is probably only 5 minutes but my unit feels very worked. It's like a mega jelq/ uli session.

Just going my the colour and appearance on the penis afterwards looks like I've been jelqing it for hours.

By the end of my 2nd set there was a small trace of blood at the base of my tube but was unable to find out here it came from, I suspect a hair follicle from shaving but to be safe I stopped there for the day.

I hit a max vacuum of -25 but capable of going -30 or more.

I'll hopefully have some new figures to add shortly.

Comment

If anything is going to break my plateau this is it. Holy Sh!t

Had 2x15 minute sets today

My penis is quite solid afterwards, much different than the Bathmate. Not to mention big. I was hoping the cylinder was going to be snug at 2.25 inches, I havnt measured but wonder if that's the inner diameter not the outer edge diameter. I haven't hit the sides yet but with the amount of expansion I'm getting it shouldn't take long.

I've be doing my routine as follows,

Some small amount of manual+IR warming up(don't think it's needed, just build a warmup into the pumping stage)

At first I just doing short vacuum cycles1-2 sec on and off running down to about -15

After roughly 5 minutes ramp up the vacuum amounts.

By the end of the 15 minutes I was hitting past -25 inches of vacuum and holding it there for 5-10 seconds(I could tell I was at my max here and the stretch feels good, really good) like an over inflated tyre where the pressure is just pushing everything to the max.

The cylinder has cm markers on the sides and also a comfort base but on full vacuum I could get the tip on my glans to hit the 20cm mark which is 7.8"

This blew me away, I've never seen that before. Will have to see if it becomes easier to hit.

Oh it's also great fun to do so that's a bonus!

I'm using bio oil for lube(not meant for the base so prob end wrecking it) and some strong cream for afterwards.

The Fanta flesh base is meant for water based lube only but water based will lot cut it with the vacuum. The guy on thunders was using Vaseline, the bio oil seems to last well thou.

Comment

1x15 minute set done might do another later.

I can see myself putting on alot of girth this way. Not what I was intending. I was hoping for a snug fit. On that note I know the wife can take a 6.5" girth dildo to my surprise. Maybe able to add a sleeve into the mix to make it snug.

Hit the 20cm mark again over and over. Once I've been pumping and stretched for 5 minutes I seem to be able to hit it.

I have a dark purple spot on my shaft, thinking a ruptured blood vessel will monitor an look into it. There is no pain and didn't seem to getting any worse with the following set.

Comment

2x15 minute sessions done yest.
                            1x15 done today.

I suspect I advance to far with pressure/ times as I have some another purple spots/ splotche that is kind of faded so like under skin. The last one took 4 days to diminish so will monitor this one.

Definitely feel girthier but the wifey didn't say anything. Was thinking of adding a sleeve but penetration didn't seem hindered at all so I'll just keep it it.

Comment

Been pretty consistent with my pumping routine.

I which case I'm doing a 15 min session in the morning and a 10-15 min afternoon session.

May need to warm up more so in the morning session. I have had 4 dark hickey like spots appear over the last 2 weeks and they take about 4 days to disappear, this is either a conditioning thing or lack of warming up. I tried not holding the pressure for longer times to see if that wa the cause but don't believe so now.

I have hit the 20cm mark again more then once and even a mm past it. Some days I fall short by 5mm thou and trying to figure out what is different.

I've managed to get to -28 hg vacuum multiple times and the stretch is good. I'm only holding it there for a few seconds at a time. Trying to reduce the amount of fluid build up.

Done another banding session. One set I cut short due to interruption so ended up doing 2x30min 1x22min and then another 30 min set. Wife still on time of month so unable to do any testing at this stage.

Was planning on measuring in another three weeks, my girth has probably gotten a lot fatter but my records on girth are not great.

I'm hoping for gains but not holding my breathe, I know I have a very solid septum cord that's not giving in.

Comment

Sex last night,

EQ was some of the best I've had. Rock solid, with the style of pumping I'm doing is like super jelqing. Not only am I thicker I'm harder, my glans ridge is prone as ever. The best my penis has look/ felt in a long time. If I had to pick on anything would be the amount of flaccid skin/ skin area I have without it controlled. If I band/ cuff my balls it pulls the skin tight and it doesn't slip and looks really good. Back on topic.

I don't think much from the banding had kept not so I chose to put some numbing cream on the glans prior to sex and it was effective at reducing my sensation overload.

She was wet with very little foreplay, pushed for penetration. Putting the condom on was tighter then normal(maybe bigger condoms might be s good thing)

After my forum whoring yest I tried a deep bump method. So going in as deep as I could and just small bump/ thrust. This proved to be super effective, the problem was it was super effective for both of us.

I shrugged off ponr about 5 times in varied 3-5 minute sets. At around 10 minutes of this she pull her legs back/ up allowing me to go as deep as I could and overwhelming great sensations. Shrugged off one ponr but the next one just crept up on me and bam couldn't stop it.

What was really interesting as I still wanted her to have an O and she just couldn't get there I grabbed the body wand but she turned it down and said she wanted to lifelike dildo which is similar size to me. She said she wanted to try break her need to rely on clit orgasms which was music to my ears. With a similar method of deep small thrusts and what seemed about 10 minutes. She came and said she just needed the smallest clit tickle to trigger it.

Although she didn't cum with me I was happy at the result. I measured last night and got my 7bpel, I was worried cause I measured the day before and got 6.5". The metal ruler hurts when pressing into the fat pad so need to assist with finger padding.

For my routine it's been going well. Doing multiple sessions 10+ minutes each. Seems just like any Pe I had a release this morning and it was harder/ more soreness from this mornings session.

Hitting that magic max 7.8" seems few and far between. I hope that because I'm getting girthier it's somehow not causing it to be smaller not longer. Trying to hit past that 28hg pressure more often. Getting pelvic bone pain from the back pressure even with the padding if that gives you an idea of the forces. I got 2 more small blood spots yest, found out caused by lack of warmup (idiot) so makin sure to do some warmup now. Still hoping to make some gains, I see that the guy from thunders does hanging with his pumping. I'm thinking about it but it's so time consuming and not overly viable for me, that and the hanger troubles I keep hittin is off putting.

Anyway what a wall of txt.
                                Nb the big after penis that I'm getting after my morning session feels nice and weighted and stays for the entire day.

Comment

Working...
                                X