No announcement yet.

Redwilly's Gargantuan Girth Exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok… finally starting to see my girth progress… I’ve been pumping, using phallosan, and doing erect kegals.

After taking 4 days off of pumping and 2 days off phallosan, i measured 13.2 cm… just about 5.25.

EQ has improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
      Ok… finally starting to see my girth progress… I’ve been
      pumping, using phallosan, and doing erect kegals.

After taking 4 days off of pumping and 2 days off phallosan, i measured 13.2 cm… just about 5.25.

EQ has improved.
      When you get to 14 you will want some more length I think, the visuals of the penis changes with more girth.

Comment

• RedWilly

I'm curious, what do you think caused the injury? Do you think it was those 30 second +/- squeezes?
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellford View Post
          RedWilly

I'm curious, what do you think caused the injury? Do you think it was those 30 second +/- squeezes?
          Yes.

Comment

• Well I think lack of sleep, drinking too much, anxiety, stress, etc. is contributing, at least in some part to ED. I think I might try an at-home t level test too. That, along with the injury is likely causing some moderate ED. It's strange because it's like a catch 22. Anxiety about the issue is causing the lack of sleep, drinking, etc. but that in turn is probably exacerbating the ED.

Good news is I've consistently been measuring over 5 girth (About 5.2) when I do finally get a stiffy. And I haven't pumped in over a week or used phallosan in about 1 week. I'm going to stay off any PE until I can get my lil dude at full mast again.

Comment

• Hey what's up RW , glad to see your still committed to PE . Keep it up & don't stress looking for the Gains. Trust the process & a end is in sight.

I really believe personally that my Supplements in combination with PE along with Semen Retention helped me achieve my goals.

Everyone journey is different , just enjoy it.

Comment

• 1 week no PE - no supplements or Ciais:

Girth: 5 inch
                BEG: 5 inch (+.25) - this is likely to be the scar tissue healing back to its original state.

Length: 7.5 bone pressed

Good morning wood

Erectionmeter yellow band: 13.5cm (start - 10.5 cm)
                Green Band: 13 cm (start - 10 cm)

Comment

• Wow. So this is quite strange.... Been doing kegal exercises for about 1 week and I noticed some girth gains; obviously EQ related. But it seems to me that kegals + good posture have helped me get back up to 5.25.

So the way I was sitting / walking was creating one side of my pelvic floor to be very tight and the other side to be more relaxed. I have scoliosis so stretching my back out, plus proper posture relieved some pelvic tightness. I think right now is a great time to develop some better habits for my body.

I thought because I'm 7% body fat, lean, and athletic, with 120/65 (ideal + athletic) blood pressure that my body could not be the culprit in EQ, and took EQ for granted and thought I was at 100% prior to starting PE. Apparently, it has way more to do than fitness. I think doing some yoga might be great too for the muscles involved in erections. Very eye opening.

On the flip side, I'm taking another break from the PF (been 2 days off) and any other forms of PE for another week. I want to kind of "reset" my dick to 100% EQ to grab a baseline.

TL;DR - I've been wearing a back brace for good posture, doing reverse kegals and kegals and have noticed a marked increase in penis volume.

Comment

• So teetering between 5 and 5.25 depending on EQ. (13 - 13.3 cm) MEG and a solid 5.25 at base. I'm wondering why I keep fluctuating so much between the two... Anyone have any ideas as to why girth fluctuates so much? Anyone else have the same situation?

Comment

• I think I need to do some more RK and stretching, along with relaxing. =)

Still using the phallosan, but honestly not getting much as far as gains go beyond what I've already gained.

Comment

Working...
                      X