No announcement yet.

PunisHER Punani - The way I do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good starting routine mate, keep ti that lite for first month or two. Kegeling tires your unit, and you might not notice it, but the workouts are rally hard sometimes for your member. I basically have erection lvl problems after stretching and that's normal. Add edgeing to your regime.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolla View Post
      Good starting routine mate, keep ti that lite for first month or two. Kegeling tires your unit, and you might not notice it, but the workouts are rally hard sometimes for your member. I basically have erection lvl problems after stretching and that's normal. Add edgeing to your regime.
      yeah, im not going to stray form this routine not one bit for atleast 2 months, then hopefully I will see some gains. Your right about the workouts being hard.. i kegeled all throughout my 10 min milk session today, and post-session, my penis was shriveled so i knew he was beat. definitly got to practice edging more. somtimes i masterbate and end up cumming without a full erection

Comment

Edge mate, It' probably the best thing for first EQ gains.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          The "V" jelq i describe is a whole different monster. JonPops "V" jelq and my "U" are the same thing evidently. I alternate with both grip on the top of the penis then i flip it towards the belly button and jelq underneath.

So i would look like this

20 jelqs jelqing the top of the penis. 30-40% erect.
          Then 20 jelqs on the underside of the penis. As much as 80-90% erect, 70% is better you get a nice stretch incorperated into this way. I have not done this one with less than a 50% erection so im going to do it this way tonigh with a lower level of erection.

So now that we understand what a true "V" jelq is, (From the underside of the penis). What do we call it when you run it accross the top? I think running it from top the increases your BPEL and NBP length. While the underside method increases the sizr of the glans and bottom porion of the CC and CC.
          Kingpole talking about the flipped v jelq (my fav excersise)

Comment

Working...
          X