No announcement yet.

New Year, New Start, New Log by Cal1108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck my friend! The log you're keeping is great, showing that you are making great progress too!
    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Congrats on the gains Cal!
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

2-24-2018 Update

After last Friday's workout out, I noticed a slight swelling (not the good kind) on the left side just below the head. Almost felt like a new vein forming, which I know it wasn't. Had an active Saturday with the wife and noticed it getting even bigger, now it was apparent even when soft, had not been the case on Friday. There was no pain involved and the area was about 1/2 inch in diameter, so I wasn't completely freaked out by it, but I did know it wasn't normal. So I did some research on injuries, I'm not exactly sure what I may have done, but I rested and did hot wraps for 3 days and by Wednesday the area was back to normal, so I restarted my workout on Thursday, cut it in half and again in half today. Everything seems to be okay so far so I'm hoping I can ramp back up to a normal workout as I was really pumped by the progress, at the same time, I'd like to keep the guy all normal and injury free.

Thanks all for the support out there.
        Start 09-21-2017
        BPEL - 7.625"
        MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
        BPEL - 8.187"
        MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
        BPEL On hold
        EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

3-24-2018 Update

Longer than expected break, but it was a great vacation and I'm now ready to ramp back up. I had continued my workouts for a couple weeks past my last update but never got back up to a full workout knowing that I was getting ready to go on a vacation and would not be able to be constant with my workouts. I did update my measurements last night, so I had a good starting point. Not surprising that I lost most of the girth gains that I had seen, but at the same time I was only on a girth only workout for the last month of program. My base girth had gotten to 6", last night is was back down to 5.5", still an increase of where I started so that is a plus. I didn't have a chance to maintain that, so I was not shocked that most of it had gone. I look at it this way tho, if I can workout 8 weeks, take 2 off and still gain 1/4" by the end - I don't have that far to go to reach my goal. My head girth was right at 5" which again is up, but down from the peak. My mid girth was 4 7/8 as reported in my signature. What was the most surprising thing, was my length was actually the longest it had ever measured at. Not that I'm complaining, was just a little shocked that it came out that way.

So the plan starting tomorrow is to start with 1/2 workouts and get myself back into condition over the next two weeks, building up to my starting full workout. My full workout will start as:
          Warm Up
          100 Jelq
          2 sets of 10 5 second squeezes
          10 minutes of edging with C-ring on
          Warm down

I will up the intensity of the workout each week, planning to do this for 8 weeks, followed by a 2 week break. I will take my measurements every 2 weeks, always on a rest day.

Until my next update, hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.
          Start 09-21-2017
          BPEL - 7.625"
          MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
          BPEL - 8.187"
          MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
          BPEL On hold
          EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

3-31-2018 Update

Very pleased with the first week back so far. I started out at about 50% workout, and am up to 70-75% at the end of the first week. Planning to get to 100% the next week and then start my 8 week program. I'm currently planning 4 standard workouts, 2 off days and a 60 minute girth/stamina workout also.

I'll update my stats after next week and before starting full workouts.

Until next time.
            Start 09-21-2017
            BPEL - 7.625"
            MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
            BPEL - 8.187"
            MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
            BPEL On hold
            EG 6

Comment

5-12-2018 Update

Long time since my last update. Had another minor setback and about gave up on all of this. Took time away from doing anything, and have decided to give it another shot. I started back up again on Thursday, very slow, low intensity at this time over the next two weeks to condition myself again. Will keep posting here on progress. I also took measurements and will update to reflect my new starting stats.
              Start 09-21-2017
              BPEL - 7.625"
              MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
              BPEL - 8.187"
              MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
              BPEL On hold
              EG 6

Comment

5-16-2018 Update

Back at it for one week, slowly upping the length/intensity of the stretches, adding more reps of Jelq and squeeze as well. So far nothing major to report, some slight swelling of the foreskin after the last two workouts (not instant, but noticed in the morning,) but was back to normal by the evening. Have not missed a day yet, will do workout again tonight, hoping that the skin doesn't react that way again, but will see.
                Start 09-21-2017
                BPEL - 7.625"
                MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                BPEL - 8.187"
                MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                BPEL On hold
                EG 6

Comment

5-26-2018 Update

Last night started the full workout routine. I'd used the previous two weeks to condition and slowly work up to a full workout. I will now go on a 6 week course, upping the intensity and reps each week until that 6 week is up, following with a week break and see what results are yielded. Planning to measure every two weeks and track from there. Routine is as follows.

Hot shower
                  5 Minutes of additional warm up
                  10 second each direction warm up stretches. I've added these, they are light stretches each way, I began noticing during my 2 week build up that by the 3rd set the stretch seemed to be better, so I thought maybe adding a warm up stretch prior may help.
                  30 second hold each direction, each one followed by 10 rotary left then right
                  1 set of 10 squeezes (will add two each workout)
                  10 minutes with the ring
                  10 minutes hold erection without ring
                  3-5 minute warm down

Will add to the intensity/reps each Friday. Routine right now will be to workout Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday using 1 day on weekend for a 60 minute edge session.

That's all for now.
                  Start 09-21-2017
                  BPEL - 7.625"
                  MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                  BPEL - 8.187"
                  MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                  BPEL On hold
                  EG 6

Comment

6-3-2018 Update

Things had been going smoothly up til last Tuesday. I noticed a couple spots, appeared to be the same skin irritation I had experienced in the past, although in a different place. Having experienced it before (I thought) I knew how to handle, and they appeared to go away, only to come back stronger and more after each workout. Now after last workout yesterday the spots were bright red and covering probably 1/2 the top of my shaft. Today they have calmed but are still there and more of a purple color. Obviously I've done something wrong again, and have to shut it back down. Maybe I'm not meant to be doing this.
                    Start 09-21-2017
                    BPEL - 7.625"
                    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                    BPEL - 8.187"
                    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                    BPEL On hold
                    EG 6

Comment

7-14-2018 Update

Due to some health and family issues, coupled with a 10 day vacation I had to just down things for just over a month. I'm back and ready to get back at it. Plan to start my training back up again tomorrow.

I'm keeping a written log on what I do as routine each day as well as progress, so I'll probably update with that info once or twice a week on here.

Until next time.
                      Start 09-21-2017
                      BPEL - 7.625"
                      MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                      BPEL - 8.187"
                      MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                      BPEL On hold
                      EG 6

Comment

8-04-18 Update

Unfortunately the shit storms keep coming one after another and I've not been able to restart my program yet. I'm not sure when I will be able to at this point but I'm hopeful that it is soon. I want to be able to be dedicated this time around, so I've chosen not to start my workouts up until I can work through all the crap going on right now. I've not given up yet, I'm staying positive that I'll be working at this again soon.
                        Start 09-21-2017
                        BPEL - 7.625"
                        MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                        BPEL - 8.187"
                        MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                        BPEL On hold
                        EG 6

Comment

Working...
                        X