Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainin' Like A Saiyan

warning: big post up ahead, watch your eyes

Hi guys. So I'm gonna start a progress thread motivation wise, because since I'm so young it's easy to forget and become side tracked with everything going on, plus I doubt anyone would bother to read my log as much as a thread. And some times I just need a pick-me-up. Anyways, right down to the grit, I've hanged before and still do now, and kept a long back then. So I'll post it here and hope it's not too much to read!

"Fiddled around with mechanics, did 2.5-5lbs with 3 sets of 20 minutes, 10 minute breaks until following Monday when I officially started hanging

Week 1 (2/27 - 3/5): Started with 2.5 lbs with 4 sets of 20, 10 minute breaks, quickly moved to 5 lbs the second day (2/28)

Week 2 (3/5 - 3/12): Moved up to 7.5 lbs (minimum), starting with ~8.0-8.5 lbs, still doing 4 sets of 20 minutes each, 10 minute breaks, On Thursday (3/9), started hanging 10 lbs as max to get fatigued faster, then 3 7.5 lbs sets, seems to be working I suppose

OFFICIAL STATS AS OF 3/16/17:
    BPEL: 6.9
    NBPEL: 6.25
    MSEG: 5.1
    BSEG: 5.25

Week 3 (3/13 - 3/19): Spring break; used 10 lbs for about first 2 sets, then would lower to 7.5 on the next 2. would do split sets on some days (like 2), and ended up hanging 6 sets 2 of the days. Rest of the days just 4 sets. Didn't hang on Saturday, 8-10 minute breaks whole week

Week 4 (3/20 - 3/26): Moved up to doing 3 sets with 10 lbs, 1 set with 7.5 lbs, with 7-10 minute breaks, lots of edging, felt huge on Wednesday, also doing 4 sets total on that day

Week 5 (3/27 - 4/2): Moved down to 2 sets with 10 lbs, 7.5 other 2 sets, hung 3 sets Wednesday, then on Thursday I finally stopped using that **** cloth wrap to see what that would do, then felt a sharp tendon pain on second set, could not hang anymore, and wasn't sure if it because of the solo rubber wrap or I actually injured myself?? Feels like a burning sensation in my tendon

Week 6 (4/3 - 4/9): Started new technique of wrapping, feel much better, put cloth 0.25 inches below circumcision scar. Dropped down to 1 set for 7.5 lbs, which is good I suppose. Didn't hang on Saturday

Week 7 (4/10 - 4/16): Been going well, dropped the 7.5 lbs and switched to 3 sets of 10 lbs and 1 beginning set of 12.5 lbs on Monday, will take me awhile o get past 12.5 because it puts a huge amount of pressure on my poor tiny penis's head https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.png. i'm getting pretty sore in my tendons and skin frequently and consistently though. Lots of penis skin irritation, hoping to recover soon without stopping hanging

Week 8-13 (4/17 - 5/28): So no gains at all, same size, maybe shrinkage even but I doubt it, not much girth gain at all as well, probably just +0.1, and it's been so long, I'm losing hope. I've been sticking with 10 pound weights, I move back up to 12.5 every now and then. I'm getting extremely frustrated I'm not seeing anything cause I'm trying and suffering from pain so bad, I just want a big dick already. I'll keep going till I gota year under my belt, then I'll make some drastic changes. Been doing 4 sets at least... sometimes 5 or 6 if I'm lucky throughout the day but it becomes too uncomfortable to do even 4 anymore

Week 14 (5/29 - 6/4): Found an easier way to do 12.5 pounds by making a 2.5 weight separate and adding it/removing it as i please. Might make me sore faster? I've no idea anymore. So tired of this **** not working. I think it's only been like 3 months though, going on 4 soon, still sticking out sadly. I think I wasted my money.

Week 15-17 (6/5 - 6/25): Been doing the same stuff, x4 sets for 20 minutes, still stuck at 10-12.5 pounds. I do some BTC every now and then, and I can feel the stretch but still no visible results. I'm pretty sure it's just skin stretch anyways. I haven't even measured yet but I'm too afraid to because I don't want this to be for nothing. I'm thinking about doing OTS or fulcrum hanging to see if it's less painful or better but I really don't know anymore. I'm pretty sure my ligaments are all stretched out and I should focus tunica instead, since my LOT has always been 6 o' clock.

WARNING: This is the major time gap where I got lazy with the logs, so be wary. This is also my last log before I ran out of space to use the same note, and I got too lazy to ever make another one

Week 18-29 (6/26 - 9/17): Been continuing with x4-x5 sets everyday for 20 minutes each, recent weeks I've been getting up to 12.5 pounds more consistently, and today (9/17), I moved my base weight 12.5 pounds so soon I'll be doing 15 pound weight as my first set or two. Don't see much improvement, but mine as well keep going, trying to incorporate a stretch routine also but I don't know what to do to get what works for me. There's so many options. I still haven't measured but I doubt I even gained a quarter of an inch in length this whole 7 damn months of hanging. So, I'm gonna try bumping up my weight more quickly and try investing in manual stretches, maybe go back to jelqing but yeah... Nothing seems to be working."

I appreciate anyone who wants to join me on my new journey, cheers to almost 1 year of hanging!

STATS AS OF NOW(arousal level ranges):
    BPEL: 7.2-7.4
    NBPL: 6.5-6.7
    MSEG: 5.4-5.5
    BSEG: 5.75-6.0
    BPFSL: ~8.0 (haven't measured much)
    Flaccid: 4.5x3.5-4.0 (weather makes me small as of now though
    )
    "If the D ain't poppin', then there's no stoppin'"

Initial -> 6.9 x 5.0 (2017)
    Now -> 7.5 x 5.3 (1 year)
    Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

To clear up any possible future confusion, I still do hang now, and most of it is in my blog post. My total gains have been about +0.3-0.4 inches in girth, and ~0.3 gain in length over about 9 months now. I do about 4-5 15 minute sets everyday (try to at least), with 7.5 pounds up to 12.5 pounds depending on fatigue (which I don't quite get nowadays, just a lot of head pain). I also have a stretching routine I do every night before bed, started about a week ago:
    STRETCHING ROUTINE:
    This one's all hands on. I lay down on the ground the entire time for this too
    1.)Stretch penis towards chest + 100 kegels
    2.) 25 reps clockwise rotations + 25 reps anti-clockwise rotations
    3.)20 second hard kegel squeeze
    4.)20 reps of: kegel'ing penis while stretching towards chest, and continuing to stretch and reverse kegel'ing for 5 seconds (all of this is just 1 rep)
    5.)25 reps rotation CW, then 10 side-to-sides, 25 reps rotation CCW, then 10 s-t-s, 25 reps CW, 10 s-t-s
    6.)20 reps of step 4
    7.)same as step 5 right here
    8.)only 10 reps of step 4
    9.)finish with step 5 here, with an extra 30 reps of rotation, 15 CW and 15 CCW

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

Updating! Weather was warm for a few days so my flaccid hang was about ~4.5 inches, still not optimal to me but at least it's super consistent now. Still hanging about 4-5 sets a day. I changed my nightly stretching routine up 4 days ago to a routine by everydaynormalguy (found in this thread), so I'm doing his 1st workout for sure every night, and add the second routine when I have extra time. Feel good stretches in these routines.

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

So, the day after my last post the weather dipped back to freezing points, thus making hanging very uncomfortable and difficult, so I refrained from hanging for ~3 days and halted stretching routine for ~2 days. Trying to get back into the routine starting 2 days ago but for some reason the small hanging break is causing extreme discomfort and pain in starting hanging again. Wonder what's wrong, if it's my wrap or what? I'm getting my stretching routine back on track too; it's just been hard with school, work and all, but I'm trying to keep motivated, getting tough though.

P.S. My new job has me coaching swimming in a cold pool so my flaccid shrivels up as well for about a few hours, not sure if this is a bad thing? Would appreciate some feedback

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

Get um bro be careful and listen to PIs. I like the dedication.
          alldayeveryday
          Last edited by alldayeveryday; 01-24-2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

*NOTE TO FUTURE SELF ON HANGING* Okay so, I managed to resolve the pain associated with hanging; it was an issue with overly tight wrapping that wouldn't allow the wrap to have any leeway for stress when I added weight, so wrap looser for better grip and less pinch.

Also thanks @alldayeveryday! I'm trying my best!

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

Hell yeah brother. I'm on a linear routine which consistants of light light work. Doing 30 second stretches all directions then 20-30 jelqs for now. Then I extend as much as I can as well.

Would love to get hanging when I think im ready for it.

Comment

Cold weather strikes again, so flaccid looks pretty crap, except when I'm warm indoors so that's something. I think I want to try getting back into jelqing again since my EQ is going down a fair ways, used to be at an 8 consistently but now I'm averaging about a 6 out of 10. Hopefully with EQ improvement I'll be slightly bigger. Update on hanging: can usually only do 2-3 sets a day now, work is making my PE suffer. I still manage to do my manual stretch routine every night, although had to skip one day.

@alldayeveryday That's a really good overall routine to get ready for hanging. I used to jelq about 300-500 reps a day and do some random stretching before I went to get a hanger. Just be ware there is a mighty learning curve that takes patience.

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

Happy-little-late-Valentine's Day. The weather warmed up today from being cold, so flaccid improved, although I'm still working on becoming a shower rather than a grower. I'm hitting about 4.75" flaccid regularly (assuming tape measure goes around curvature of penis).

***I decided to resume my jelqing routine again; I'm doing 100 reps of regular jelqs (2-3seconds each), 50 upward V-jelqs, then back to a 100 regular jelqs. I'm hoping to get an EQ boost again, and respectively, an increase in size

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

I set my official measuring date for 3/14/18 so I got about 3 weeks left to see how much more I can gain, which won't be a lot but anything helps. I'm also on the verge of getting a Bathmate just for the fun of it but I'm gonna do a bit more research on that end, plus I still want another whole 1.5" in length before I wanna really start adding girth. Last couple days I've been doing my jelqing and stretching routine super consistently, hanging is suffering though (had about 3-4 off days). PI's looking good, just wish my flaccid would feel thicker and bigger, it's more small than it is big most of the days, can't complain though, I think i managed to hit a 5" flaccid at some point these 10 days.

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

It will come. Just be consistent and change up routine when you hit a plateau, and breaks of course
                      1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
                      31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Weather has been consistently warm, meaning my flaccid hangs are improved to the point where I don't experience turtling, and if I do it's only with tight jeans (so don't wear tight stuff). Jelqing I feel like is helping a lot, and hopefully it gives me some gains along the way. Stretching I feel like isn't getting me where I want it to, and can't seem to find a good routine that really fatigues my ligs out. Hanging in the same sense just tires my glans out from all the pressure rather than my ligs, and I'm left feeling like I'm getting no where length wise. However, I'll stick to it, since I've heard of gainers gaining when no fatigue was even experienced. PI's still healthy, nothing getting damaged, still waiting for EQ to improve.

TL;DR: All good in the hood can't complain except for no fatigue from stretching or hanging.

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

How much have you gained since start of PE till now ? Wasnt able to gather that from your posts.
                          31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

I've been sticking to jelqing pretty religiously, doing it everyday. My stretching routine I still do but I probably took 2 off days during last updates post till now, and hanging still suffers sometimes just cause it takes effort to get set up and actually do. Although everything seems to be going really well, no negative PI's, and I think the severe blisters/irritation/popped blood vessels I used to get with hanging (was a really bad time for my penis) are all gone and my skin is smooth and healthy and nothing hurts

@mrplayer1984 Yeah so my measuring date last year was 3/14, and I promised myself I wouldn't try to do an 'official' measurement until that day a year later, and what do you know, it's in 3 more days, so I'm excited but also scared to see how much I've gained. If you really wanna know, I've at least gained 0.25" in length and 0.25" in girth, like guaranteed, but official measurements I won't do until Wednesday. I'm a pretty slow gainer but I can't complain cause it's something y'know?

Goal -> 8.5 x 6.0 (???)

Comment

Great. Dont worry measurement wont disappoint...looking forward to the official announcement

Comment

Working...
                              X