05-26-18 rest
        05-27-18 rest

Comment

05-29-18 rest

05-30-18
          30 minutes edging
          15 minutes clamping

Comment

Hey any progress with this routine then?
            EL: 6.2"
            EG: 4.8"
            BPEL: 7.3"
            Short terms goal (6 months)
            EL: 6.5"
            EG: 5.5"
            Long term goal (18months)
            EL: 8"
            EG: 6"

Comment

05-31-18
              30 minutes edging
              15 minutes clamping

Hey “ sirpullalot” so far I didn’t have any progress at all, I’m trying just edging and clamping hoping to get some girth gains, but I’m telling you the truth I getting tired I don’t think I can do this anymore.

Comment

I saw in a previous post of yours, that you had great success in expansion and flaccid hang after doing it in this sequence, but my intuition tells me that edging after clamping, as well, would help cement your temporary gains.

I also notice you seem to have a lot of rest-days, and your sessions don't seem that long and intense, which would require long breaks in between.

Edging and clamping are typically exercises that should increase one's EQ, not lower it. If I were you, I would try work with fine-tuning the intensity and frequency of your sessions.

I also can't see you've been doing any girth-specific stretches in your log. Only length-specific ones, like side-to-side and directional stretches. I like to do a short directional stretch routine as a means of warming up, but when targeting girth, you should try experimenting with other stretching techniques, like flaccid bends, tunica tugs, and bundled stretches. I advise working up to the different exercises in that sequence, as they can be quite intense if you don't work your way up to them.

Don't lose hope, and keep positive!
                Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
                December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
                February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

The problem is that I don’t have much times for it, I only have a hour after work so I do my routine without any rest in between sets, and I figured when I will have kids it will be impossible for do my routine at all, already woke up at 3:30 am for going to work, if you have any suggestions and what exercise I can do please tell me and I will give in a try, I’m not really a expert on this and I’m starting to think that doesn’t work for me..

Comment

06-04-18
                    30 minutes edging
                    20 minutes clamping

Comment

Working...
                    X