Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was right, Big Al did post something about injuries at LPSG:

"Dealing with Injuries/Soreness

Petechiae (little red spots)- If you do PE for any length of time, you're bound to get little red spots on your penis after your worlout. These little red spots are known as "petechiae", and are actually very small bruises. As long as the bruises don't get above pinhead-size, you're OK. If they get larger than pinhead-size, then that's an indication that you're using too much intensity and/or volume. At that point, you should adjust your rep scheme or intensity level to ensure that you don't get these spots again. To alleviate petechiae, you should soak in a hot tub or wrap your penis up using the technique mentioned in the Warm Ups and Cool Downs section. During your soak/wrap, you should gently massage the penis to increase blood flow to the area and to help flush the penis. If your petechiae is especially severe or persistant, you can find supplements like "Butcher's Broom" or oral/topical Arnica to help speed healing. "
    The full article can be found here: Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!

So with that in hand, I'm going to go ahead today as the red spots are less then pin sized, and if it worsens I'll lay off and readjust my workout.

Comment

Smart man!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Well, I took a little longer to heat up today (as taking Big Al's advice) and after the workout I have to say the red spots are almost completely gone. On top of that I had one of the best exercise sessions yet. I am very glad that I went ahead today! I think it was such a great session because I was really paying attention to everything and the sensations; taking note if it felt uncomfortable in particular.

Overall I fell it was a very successful session!

Comment

Alright,

Today I continued but stopped about half way through because I was feeling uncomfortable. I'll take a couple days rest and try again.

Side note, erections have been much harder and I think I'm showing more when flaccid on a regular basis, but I haven't measured yet. Next week I might measure.

Comment

"Dealing with Injuries/Soreness

Petechiae (little red spots)- If you do PE for any length of time, you're bound to get little red spots on your penis after your worlout. These little red spots are known as "petechiae", and are actually very small bruises. As long as the bruises don't get above pinhead-size, you're OK. If they get larger than pinhead-size, then that's an indication that you're using too much intensity and/or volume. At that point, you should adjust your rep scheme or intensity level to ensure that you don't get these spots again. To alleviate petechiae, you should soak in a hot tub or wrap your penis up using the technique mentioned in the Warm Ups and Cool Downs section. During your soak/wrap, you should gently massage the penis to increase blood flow to the area and to help flush the penis. If your petechiae is especially severe or persistant, you can find supplements like "Butcher's Broom" or oral/topical Arnica to help speed healing. "
            The full article can be found here: Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!
            Thanks for posting this phunkgezus - I've been getting Petechiae whilst using my Bathmate, will back off the intensity a bit.

I think you have a good attitude re measuring (not being in a hurry to measure every 5 seconds) - I am not saying measuring is a bad idea. But I think measuring too much could be.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

No problem at all! All credit goes to Big Al.

Hhaha, I've been tempted to measure, thats for sure!I figure its sort of like looking at a shadow move across the floor. If you stare it doesn't seem to move, but look away and then back while later, sure enough it has moved.
              phunkgezus
              Last edited by phunkgezus; 05-20-2010, 01:13 PM. Reason: Grammar Errors

Comment

Working...
              X