Chris progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris progress log

So... after some hard time keeping erection hard while having sex(not everytime, mainly when I have drunk something) I decided to do some research and I found this forum. I read a lot of threads and comments and I understood that by PE I can gain size and improve EQ. So I decided to give it a try.

Starting stats /01.02.2018/:
    NBPFL-10cm
    BPFL-12cm
    FG-11cm
    NPBEL-15cm
    BPEL-16cm
    EG (mid)-12.5cm

I read an old theme about a guy who had very big issues with size and he gave some exercises he used that helped him and I started doing them. Here are:
    *10-Minutes – Warm Up
    *Basic Stretching (left, right,straight down, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches) each for 30 seconds
    *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 200 during the day
    *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment.
    The end of the workout was 15 minute edging and I do the kegels when edging.

1 month into PE my stats are /01.03.2018/:
    NBPFL-11.5cm
    BPFL-12.5cm
    FG-11.5cm
    NBPEL-15.5cm
    BPEL-16.5cm
    EG (mid)-13cm

2 months into PE /01.04.2018/:
    NBPFL-11.6CM
    BPFL-13CM
    FG-11.8CM
    NBPEL-15.7CM
    BPEL-16.7CM
    MEG-12.8CM

3 months into PE /01.05.2018/:
    NBPFL-12CM
    BPFL-13CM
    FG-12CM
    NBPEL-15.9CM
    BPEL-16.8CM
    MEG-12.8CM

After 3 months I decided to upgrade my routine a little bit.
    *10-Minutes – Warm Up
    *2 sets of Basic Stretching (left, right,straight down, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches) each for 30 seconds
    *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 200 during the day
    *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment.
    The end of the workout was 15 minute edging and I do the kegels when edging.
    *I finish with 1 sets of stretching

My results are not incredible but I am actually happy. The can actually be due to better EQ because I saw it got better, but apart from that I will stay consistent. My flaccid hang is better and feel good.

My goals are:
    Before 1st January
    NBPEL: 16.3cm
    EG:13.3cm

chrisbeast
    Last edited by chrisbeast; 09-01-2018, 03:29 AM.

Good work. Stick to the routine, it will work out sooner or later-know that. Also, make sure to take advice about changing your routine, if you hit a plateau.
    All the best.
    1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
    31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Welcome to the forum buddy.
      Your routine looks good.
      Do couple month to prepare you penis and add new exercise.
      Good luck.
      31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Thank you, guys! I actually think to stay with this routine for minimum of 3 months. Maybe after the third month I will add 1 more set of stretches but for now I feel good.

Comment

Workouts going good. I feel incredible. My penis look big during edging sessions and I am happy with that. 1st April is my next measuring so I am sticking on the 2 day on 1 day off routine.

Comment

Usually I don't masturbate on days off but today I woke up with great urge to ejaculate so I made it like a 15 minute edging session. Would that help me if I need to ejaculate on days off to do it as edging? And my second question is Is there any difference in benefits from edging with or without ejaculating?

Comment

Yesterday I did my workout but at the end I couldn't stop at the PONR during edging and ejaculated at the 7min... Later before bed I decided to do edging one more time but again 7 min and ejaculated, I need to concentrate more. Everything else is going very good and I am happy about it. Looking forward to 1st of April for next measurements!

Comment

2 months into PE /01.04.2018/:
                NBPFL-11.6CM
                BPFL-13CM
                FG-11.8CM
                NBPEL-15.7CM
                BPEL-16.7CM
                MEG-12.8CM

Got some lenght gains but lost in girth(or I measured wring last time, not sure). I will continue for one more month with this routine before adding sets or exercises.

Comment

I am in the end of the first three months. April was not as consistent and serious as I wanted but I made more than 75% of my scheduled workouts so it is not that bad. I will take my measurements on Tuesday 1st May and will change my workout. Any ideas about what to add or remove. I think like adding more sets of streches maybe make them 3 sets and remove the jelqing, and make the edging 20 minutes with ejaculating only on the second session not every one. What do you guys think?

Comment

3 months into PE /01.05.2018/:
                    NBPFL-12CM
                    BPFL-13CM
                    FG-12CM
                    NBPEL-15.9CM
                    BPEL-16.8CM
                    MEG-12.8CM

I am upgrading my routine and adding 2 more sets of stretching and I do 2 sets in the beginning and 1 sets in the end of the workout. Edging is still 15 minutes but no ejaculating.

Comment

I had to take a month off due to no free time but starting again!

Comment

slipped off the routine but I'm back motivated as fuck. lost almost all the gains...

NBPFL-11
                        BPFL-12.5
                        FG-12
                        NBPEL-15.2
                        BPEL-16.5
                        EG-12.5

Comment

nbpfl-11.5
                          bpfl-13
                          fg-12.2
                          nbpel-15.5
                          bpel-16.6